News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Hosted / Internet tab

Started by RaceRX, November 12, 2015, 07:05

Xero

I don't even know how much it is to get on the hosted tab anyways, I was thinking like $25 lol

nickd25

Quote from: Xero on November 27, 2015, 23:04
I don't even know how much it is to get on the hosted tab anyways, I was thinking like $25 lol

I was quoted $22 for the first month and $20 every month after. Its worth it with the current condition of the masterlist. The only servers atm that show are hosted tab servers.
Nick
Ethan still spying on meh?

Lost old account, had to start all over :/

Xero

That's actually not bad at all, I would throw in for a $20 per month.  :like:

Rahail

Nothing can be done until mick replies here and says something  :-\

CarlJohnson

Can we atleast be on the Internet tab ? Although I prefer being on Hosted tab.
I know hackers will be an issue if we're on the hosted list but that's why we (Staff) are here.
Also Taking this topic into the account: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=52989.15
Advertising would be the best way to gain more players :)
Infact players are ready to donate, so I don't see any reason why we can't do this ?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on November 29, 2015, 12:56
Can we atleast be on the Internet tab ? Although I prefer being on Hosted tab.
I know hackers will be an issue if we're on the hosted list but that's why we (Staff) are here.
Also Taking this topic into the account: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=52989.15
Advertising would be the best way to gain more players :)
Infact players are ready to donate, so I don't see any reason why we can't do this ?

Quote from: Rahail on November 28, 2015, 02:19
Nothing can be done until mick replies here and says something  :-\

Spekter

What's the current status on this matter?

Ethan

Quote from: Spekter on December 05, 2015, 17:48
What's the current status on this matter?

Mick hasnt replied, thats the current status

Joshy

So I've updated the server to 0.3.7-R2 and while I was doing that I've updated the announce binary to try getting us onto the internet tab.

It didn't work. SA-MP devs have effectively removed the Internet tab and are just showing Hosted tab servers there instead, which means we must 'rent' a hosted tab listing to be on either list.

Whether or not it's worth it to spend money to put us on the hosted tab is up to Mick though.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Xero

Even if it's for a short time it might help. I have money burning a hole in my pocket that I would definitely use to get on the hosted tab.

Ethan

Quote from: Xero on December 22, 2015, 20:08
Even if it's for a short time it might help. I have money burning a hole in my pocket that I would definitely use to get on the hosted tab.
like to give to me... Ahh so thoughtful Xero, especially around the holiday season.. I accept Paypal..

(joking here)

RaceRX

I'd gladly help donate to get it on the hosted tab.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Xero

lol Ethan. I sent the first 10 bucks (most it would let me)! Whether or not it helps get on the hosted tab is beyond me lol

CarlJohnson

I don't see a reason for not advertising Ct anywhere else if we can't get it on hosted tab.
Are we just waiting for it to die? I don't see why all of us are allowing something to which we're addicted go down so easily. All our hardwork go down just like that.

I've always said and I still am that I don't see a problem in giving Ct another chance.
Lets see if something changes....

And for those who would try to hit back with "nothing will work out"
You are just being lazy ass here. How the heck do you even know it won't work out when you haven't tried?
Its not like its just me being so optimistic here, I've seen so many people who are willing to help and are still hopeful about CT's future.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Supra

I recently just donated 12 dollars myself. I am willing to pay more, just rent the place on the Hosted tab already, god damn it :D