News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Future of CT

Started by RaceRX, November 14, 2015, 17:54

Loup

yeah, best option is advertisements but the problem in this is tha.....players don't join the other servers why? just think about CT if someone came in ct and advertising about other servers will anyone of us go there ? no even they wont see what's the name of that server, WHO CARES, that's the point mostly ppl lovw their server lome we do with ct and they don't like other servers but yeah some ppl will come fot sure.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

Just checked the SA:MP forum advertising rules for the 'server advertisements' section now that Y_Less has fucked off. Seems we can advertise once a month (if need be).

PM me some advertisement ideas and i'll see what i can do.

Any negativity (server being "dead", admin abuse etc) will all be removed and the offender forum warned/banned if you're a repeat offender. This is about fixing CT rather than whining about it being dead. Got nothing good to say, don't say it and the usual stuff.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Xero

Anyways, I'm seeing a few more older players coming back trying to get in game again or at least playing a little more. I will start doing the SAN News again if I get some more help, and thank you Carl at least for trying too. Combined with advertising on other places, like youtube, the other SA:MP forum and countless other places, it shouldn't be terrible hard.

If we advertise legally within websites related to the game, or gaming in general, at least once a month (some sites might allow more) than who knows how fast we can generate speed with bringing in players. And advertising doesn't have to involve the direct approach, it can be indirect as well.

My schedule is starting to come back together IRL so I can try find a spot for CT soon and put in more time for this place as I still love it and will be here till the last day, which I hope isn't any time soon.

P.S. Again, if anyone is interested in SAN News and such, leave a message at least on the club page under a new topic as I check it every day or so and others might too. Just let us know what you want to help with and we can help get you started!

Benny

Quote from: Shockwave. on November 16, 2015, 12:36
Quote from: CarlJohnson on November 16, 2015, 09:51
Quote from: TheGame on November 16, 2015, 07:34
Quote from: Dobby on November 16, 2015, 06:51

Any negativity (server being "dead", admin abuse etc) will all be removed and the offender forum warned/banned if you're a repeat offender. This is about fixing CT rather than whining about it being dead. Got nothing good to say, don't say it and the usual stuff.
Then also remove the bullshit about mappers and scripters being lazy. Same shit every topic, ends up with nothing.
Do something to shut us up then ? I'm not provoking you or something but if you're still going to continue with this attitude then you'll never be able to understand what we're trying to convey....

Saying you are not lazy but doing nothing to prove us wrong...
Maps are not the only thing that will bring CT ti "live" again. They can just help a bit.
I do hope that waht dobby said to me a month ago will happen, if not lying is not cool bro.

I am one of the old players here and i do want to play again.. but when i get on.. i get bored really fast.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

RaceRX

ENOUGH with the blame game. That's not helping anyone.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dobby

Quote from: Benny on November 16, 2015, 13:07
I do hope that waht dobby said to me a month ago will happen, if not lying is not cool bro.

It will. Once my wrist is repaired.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Supra

I think that from this topic, we can say that there is ONE important and easy thing to start with asap, and that is to ADVERTISING :) Find all GTA SA pages, forums and stuff. Just random gaming forums in general as well.

And like it has been said, the server is not even possible to find on SA-MP without the adress? That's really sad. Me and hundreds of others would never have been here if we couldnt have found the server on the list on servers on SA-MP.

Convoy Trucking should be one of the first servers on the SA-MP server list :D

Xero

Just remember, if some of you are advertising please make sure you follow their forum/site rules as we don't need any bad publicity. It may also be better to ask admins before you advertise as well just in case others are advertising there. We don't want 10 people advertising CT on the same forum/site lol.

Or it may be best to leave the advertising to admins who have the time or work together so admins don't have to sign up to 30 different places just to advertise there once.

Sjomp

I would say put it back on internet tab in samp and make it a little easier for new players.
Like lower the 100 truckloads to 50 or 75? I think 100 truckloads is too much these days as there are houses enough.

Shock

Quote from: Sjomp on November 18, 2015, 16:11
I would say put it back on internet tab in samp and make it a little easier for new players.
Like lower the 100 truckloads to 50 or 75? I think 100 truckloads is too much these days as there are houses enough.

By the time they get 100 tl they have 750~k which is enough for a house lowering it will just make them beg for money
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!