News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

The_Hobo

Started by Matias, November 09, 2012, 17:25

Matias

Thanks Man for being so friendly with this community.
Thanks for being a great friend and staff mate and help me whenever i need you.  :happy:

If you take a shower i will marry you  :lol: :biggrin:

sardarji

Very friendly and helpful :))

Costel

Quote from: Beelzeboss on November 09, 2012, 17:25
If you take a shower i will marry you  :lol: :biggrin:
:biggrin:
Ye hobo is a nice player / moderator :D

Kenworth

Extraordinary dude, always helping and knows what to do when there is a problem, i love working with him as staff, also having fun times teasing smokey and i can see hobo being a future admin one day

Google

Quote from: Kenworth on November 10, 2012, 10:39i can see hobo being a future admin one day

^That , he sure is one of the great dudes in here!

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Laur

Hobo

Thanks guys :)
Brane, I like your gz ;)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Konali

Hobo is a friendly dude wich i think comes close to me if we compare personality. I see alot of myself in the things hobo does, when i was a moderator still. And lately hobo becomes more and more the admin wannabe. The way he speaks and cuts corners ingame surely are admin worthly. If you keep this up my friend i think mick cannot ignore your capabilities, and your great personality. But that is for the future where everything is still uncertain to all of us.

Today i want to thank you for being so awesome and for helping out all these players. Never did i saw you ignoring a report or a oppertunity to help someone. I feel that the  ''president title'' i won from you will be stolen back in the next elections any day:)

Thank you hobo for your work, and keep the good work up:)

And if you need help with painting your box, or decorating the bridge you live under, just gimme a heads up:)

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

MikeMan

Two Words.

:OHGOD:

Hobo :3 <3
:trainsguy:

Supreme

I saw you joining server, becoming mod etc.
I only have 4 words to say:
Dude, you are awesome!
:)

Delikatesy

Good man without reservations.

$nake

Hobo needs to smile, he likes when I'm giving him money for bread and milk :D
he opens for a player when you are starting to throw good jokes, he need to be more oppened for all :)

themooody

He allways help me and tonight i was stucked in one tree with rdtrain and he look at my problem great admin  :so_much_win: :smile2:

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL