Equal rewards for trailer jobs

Started by Zanne, August 17, 2018, 02:39

Zanne

At the moment the most profitable job is with rt/artic, that's why some players have 25k artic loads , but not dumper or petrol. For a trucking ofc the main jobs are with the trailers. So my idea is to make artic/dumper/petrol somewhat equaly profitable. Main point is that people who enjoy dumper or petrol more, should'nt suffer and earn less than doing artic( you are somewhat forced to do artics, bcs the biggest goal is money ofc).

j7n

You can earn decent money with dumper, but just have to get out of the bubble of Industrial Waste, which pays the least. Those jobs are only good for farming points or avoiding lag and map not loading on islands. Deliver Recycled Materials, Ore or Timber, preferably in a straight line. Most people don't like driving dumper trailer, because on shortcuts it often detaches at high fps.

I'd like some more dumper loads tho, and Angel Pine somehow connected to the network, but I can't come with an idea because it is not a Junkjard anymore but a "coal mine". And the Quarry (in water near Indus) on the other side could produce something. Strange that we deliver timber in dumper, but steel sheets and pipes in article trailer, but ok. I think scrap metal should go into recycling plants (random industrial looking area in docks) to produce sheet metal (aluminum). A junkjard can't sort and melt the metals properly.

Some people claim that they earn good from Petrol Tanker. I think that those are only the best cases, and on average they don't earn as much. Those missions are inefficient, you maybe have to deliver 1/5th load going around water, and get only paid for direct distance. With an achievement, my aim is to select the most direct routes (of any length), but with fuel that is not possible, and the mission has large random component. They can't change the fuel mission because of the astronomical time invested by many players grinding it under the existing rules.

PeeJay

UncleDrew

I like the idea but:

Petrol jobs can give more money. You can even earn 40-70k in one long 5 dst work but it is random. So why make the income for petrol less?

TiPiR

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview