mark ban appeal

Started by andrewjeff, July 18, 2018, 14:45

andrewjeff

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2018-07-17
Reason of ban: speedhack
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Hi i was banned by admins kirsu for 180days for speedhack. I will be honest this is the first time i got ban from this server n i accept that i used speedboost n it was a fair ban. What actually happened was i forgot to remove my cleo which i use on another server i always remove it before joining this server but this time i had a bad luck that i forgot to remove it. I was actually typing message in cb 4 n that message included *xD* i always use left shift to type caps letter this time i accidently press left ctrl which was speedboost button n at the same time admin had an eye on me so he banned me. I am really sorry for what happened i didn't wanted or mean to break server rules n i am sorry to the Admins/Moderators for breaking server rules n i will never give it a chance to happen the same again i am guilty for what happened n i wont disappoint anyone again. Hoping for another chance.

Thank You.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/sqMscoO

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Eurobeat

You admit to having used cheats.

Ban appeal rejected.