Choosable Petrol Missions After Achievement

Started by JHarden, April 02, 2018, 17:36

JHarden

After we do 500 petrol missions, I think we should choose our missions, 3 or 4 or 5 destinations.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

BGTrucker

Boer.

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O ™

Loup

yeah after 500 it would be good to have a option to select 3, 4 or 5 dsts as we can not abuse it for getting petrol mission pass (like always choosing short 3 dsts) after we get 500 its on up we need small dsts or big ones for big payment. Good Idea I support it.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

pjnk

I support that idea. I think it would be good to choose a petrol mission by yourself.  :like:

Waze

Quote from: pjnk on April 04, 2018, 10:47
I support that idea. I think it would be good to choose a petrol mission by yourself.  :like:
[highlight=pink]Chou Tzuyu[/highlight]
[spoiler]

j7n

An ability to choose number of destinations will not improve the fuel mission, reducing its unpredictability and inefficiency with better planning of routes, as it happens with other jobs where we can pick closer loading point and straight path. Most players will always choose 3 to boost their score quicker, and only choose 5 occasionally to compete for record payout in one mission. And nobody will choose 4 at all. The mission might always have 3 unloads then.

Another idea is that we are given a number of candidate fuel stations which have high demand, between 8 and 10, and we must deliver to any 5 of them, choosing ones that on the same path. If some unloads are not delivered to consistently because they are in a remote location, their rate would go up, slighly increasing the payment.

JHarden

Quote from: j7n on April 06, 2018, 18:47
An ability to choose number of destinations will not improve the fuel mission, reducing its unpredictability and inefficiency with better planning of routes, as it happens with other jobs where we can pick closer loading point and straight path. Most players will always choose 3 to boost their score quicker, and only choose 5 occasionally to compete for record payout in one mission. And nobody will choose 4 at all. The mission might always have 3 unloads then.

Another idea is that we are given a number of candidate fuel stations which have high demand, between 8 and 10, and we must deliver to any 5 of them, choosing ones that on the same path. If some unloads are not delivered to consistently because they are in a remote location, their rate would go up, slighly increasing the payment.

Firstly we're not saying we should choose all of our destinations. It'll give randomly 3/4/5 dst still. And actually our goal is not improve fuel missions? It will called "prize" for players who already finished 500 petrol missions. And, as your "3 dst will use in boost score way" think, It's meaningless, there's Towtruck-Van-Thiefs for easy scores, so why would he wanna do 3 dst for easy score? Talking about who is finished petrol achievement:

1- can choose 3 dst If he wants quick unloads (maybe his time in server is limited)
2- can choose 4 dst for money and save minutes at the same time
3- can choose 5 dst for money

In current system, no one can see petrol missions profitable then artic missions, so after done 500, I bet just %20 or 30 percent players still doing petrol missions instead of /overload'ed artic missions. I'm not accepting your against reasons.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

j7n

Player may still set a goal to have 1000 or 1500 missions done after the achievement. I agree that the increased control should come as a "prize" after 500. The missions aren't profitable because destinations are often on opposite sides of the map, which they may still be with 3dst.

Bracky

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
― Albert Einstein

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

JHarden

Quote from: j7n on April 07, 2018, 00:04
Player may still set a goal to have 1000 or 1500 missions done after the achievement. I agree that the increased control should come as a "prize" after 500. The missions aren't profitable because destinations are often on opposite sides of the map, which they may still be with 3dst.

Players goal to 1000 or 1500 or 9999 is not servers problem, there isn't any prize coming with those scores.

If we do choosable mission, 5 dst chooser going to opposite side of the map with knowing will get more money atleast. If someone want to do 3 dst, he can with short missions. So It'll attract more people I think.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Mokrajn

Signature removed by admin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview