SkittleS ban appeal

Started by SkittleS, March 03, 2018, 09:52

SkittleS

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 5 min ago
Reason of ban: farming
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
RO :Eram cop . Il urmaream pe Adan_Ranger , dadeam mereu /loc Adan . Vedeam unde merge si ma dadeam mereu dupa el . Cand eram in Blueberry am fost bannat de CarlJonshon pe motivul farming . Va puteti uita in log , noi nu aveam nicio treaba . Nu faceam farm , doar il urmaream si dadeam /kill unde vedeam ca este . Acum 2 zile si 3 zile Mokrajn facea thief . Danny facea exact cum faceam si eu . Ei doi nu au primit banned si au folosit acelasi sistem .

EN:I was a cop. I was following Adan_Ranger, I was always taking Adan. I saw where he was going and I was always following him. When I was in Blueberry, I was banished by CarlJonshon for farming. You can look into the log, we did not have a job. We were not doing a farm, just watching and giving / kill where I saw it. 2 days and 3 days ago Mokrajn made a thief. Danny did exactly the way I did. They did not get banned and used the same system.

Sorry for my english !

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/YOBI0

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

SkittleS

I was a cop. I was following Adan_Ranger, I was always locating* Adan.[

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig