Dalhurst - A Small Logging Town

Started by KRS.ONE, December 08, 2017, 10:15

KRS.ONE

Hey everyone, here's something that I worked on half a year as a project but discarded as I didn't really see a use for it. So I posted it on the the SA-MP forums and shared the code. However, as it is still unfinished, I've been planning to get to work on it once again.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bF0e3

Will really appreciate some feedback! :happycmas:

j7n

How did you come up with the name "Dalhurst" independently of CT Dalhurst (Narwick) Shopping. Maybe a logging town would fit better next to a related biome in Eire or Narwick instead of near Bone, which is a desert without any trees.

KRS.ONE

This map isn't related to CT in any way. This is a project I'll be continuing to work and possibly release publicily somewhere else. Was hoping to get some opinions on what should be added/removed/changed.

Acutally found the name on some list of town names, wasn't aware that CT would actually have a place with the same name lol.

j7n

Maybe the sharp angled segment on the entry road, and maybe near the loading bays, could be replaced with a smooth bridge section, cos it looks like it would do damage to a vehicle at moderate speeds.

Doc.

Not bad, keep it up ! :) Look at my previous posts in the forum to get some inspiration if u want.
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Loup

Thats awesome bro  :like: I love the bridge over the road would be interesting to see players driving from upper bridge while we drive below them, and the town you made looks really good.

I dont really have suggestion to give you, as I am not good in creative ideas xD but your work was really great so I thought just to support you at least I can say some lines about your work :).

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC