Jenis (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by Zeus., November 30, 2017, 01:49

Zeus.

Player reported:

Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time: 29-11-2017

Proof:
https://youtu.be/YgwmRHYHXwY

I was a cop this night, waiting at San Fierro for the player who is being reported. At time, I was waiting for fix to go collect fines around SA, then this Kid started ramming me without reason. As a cop, my job is prevent crimes or arrest the outlaws, and thats what i was doing.
Ave Glória, Ave Império!

Jenis

I am sorry to reply here, but I must.

Quote from: zeus on November 30, 2017, 01:49
I was a cop this night, waiting at San Fierro for the player who is being reported. At time, I was waiting for fix to go collect fines around SA, then this Kid started ramming me without reason. As a cop, my job is prevent crimes or arrest the outlaws, and thats what i was doing.

You weren't waiting for the fix to collect fines around SA. Your car was broken near my load point, it stalled so you were waiting for the fix it so you can actually turn on the car and park near my load point. You have been there for more than 1 hour, Karl has said that there are 6,000$ in fines altogether. Karl, Jonas and I warned you to go and fine players, or reclass but you refused to do it and camped at that place. Only after I left SAMP, I came back to the server, checked the map and you finally left San Fierro Hashbury which proves that you were in SF 1 hour only to provoke me.

First of all, I am not a kid, you said if I report you that you will report me too, and you did that which is childish if you ask me. Second of all, we warned you that camping at load and unload point is not allowed and we told you to go and fine players or reclass but you didn't want to listen to us. I understand if you were fixing a car " accidentally " parked at the load point one time, accidentally, I would understand that like sure fix your car and go away but no you were there for 1 hour which is done on purpose, absurd.

And then, my question is why didn't you recorded your camping as a cop at my load points and telling me that life is unfair and such things? You recorded only that video where I am shown as a bad guy. Of course, I had to do it because you refused to go away from my load point so I had to drag the hell out of you of my load point.

Zeus.

Ave Glória, Ave Império!

CarlJohnson

Jenis has been verbally warned for ramming and cops can camp near you if they know you're going to steal / rob. However zeus if you shouldn't stay at the same place for way too long (1 hour as Jenis says), if you feel he won't steal as long as you're near you should move away to give him a chance to steal / rob.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS