kingbar12

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2017-11-25
Reason of ban: Speed Hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
I did not use speedhack but for some reason I got banned by whoever (or maybe Smokey) I have no hacks/cheats on my desktop.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/uNUFC

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.
sq black 123

Eurobeat

Side note: I was unsure at first, the packetloss he had at the time which was around 5 - 8 seemed too little to have that much of an effect for that log a time an the speedometer's low reading made it feel like I was watching the game in fast forward. His ping was also relatively low compared to other users from Philipines, so I decided to act on personal judgement. There are two more videos, but I haven't uploaded them yet. I can upload them if needed.

Waze

Can you send more vids, Euro? I haven't seen him do this and we always do convoys. We warned him before when he was a Wannabe not to use hacks at all times because his friend (PoorMan) was banned because he was using hacks. But Black dosen't use hacks since we warned him cause he wanted to stay on CT.
[highlight=pink]Chou Tzuyu[/highlight]
[spoiler]

Eurobeat

Admins: Note the part at 00:15 - this is a transition from one video to another, he was not tping.

Also Jov, don't post in someone else's ban appeals unless you are requested to do so.

CarlJohnson

No, you used speed hacks to boost up your speed.

Ban appeal rejected!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT