A couple of suggestions

Started by Mr.majmun, November 19, 2017, 09:01

Mr.majmun

1. A big truck park in Narwick City. A lot of people seem to park their trucks and trailers in Narwick, since the missions from there pay really good. The existing truck park is completely full, I mean there are 3 trucks/trailers parked at the same spot. A  bigger truck park, like the one in Redstone could be really useful.

2. 2 house ownership. That was suggested many times already, but I wanna mention it still. Adding a cap, like the 2nd house can not be bigger than a 3 slot could be implemented to prevent the richest players from buying all the big houses.

3. Another house suggestion. Add a couple of houses in Unresting Desert.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

UncleDrew

#1 Suggestion. Really good thing and I believe that the parking in Narwick is too small for that many trucks. I mean some players (like me really) park their trailers and trucks in 2 different parking slot. Like 1 parking slot for truck and 1 for the trailer.
#2 Suggestion. You can buy a big house. I mean there are couples of 4-8 slots house.

#3 Suggestion. Really Majmun? xD Its a desert, No one wants there house in the desert.
Overall
I like those suggestions but a house in Unresting Desert would be great but its a desert. I mean if we could have a pyramid there it would be nicer  :like:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview