Pico_Dulce

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2017-10-21
Reason of ban: speed hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Estaba manejando un roadtrain por los santos cuando se bugeo el camión y salí volando y fue allí donde el servidor me baneo por speed hack pero en realidad fue un bug...
Esto paso hace 20 dias y el foro en ese momento no estaba funcionando con lo que las pruebas (Tenia grabado en el celular mientras sali disparado y me baneo el sv) lo unico que tengo a mi favor es mi palabra... Tengo 20 años y llevo varios años jugando este juego como para hacer trampa en el, y realmente me gustaría que me saquen el ban porque solo jugaba cuando llegaba a casa del trabajo para pasar un poco el tiempo.
English
I was driving a roadtrain for the saints when the truck was bugeo and I flew out and it was there where the server banged me for speed hack but it was really a bug ...
This happened 20 days ago and the forum at that time was not working with what the tests (I had recorded on the cell phone while I shot and I banned the sv) the only thing I have to my defense is my word ... I'm 20 years old I've been playing this game for several years, and I would really like to get banned because I only played when I came home from work to spend some time.

Screenshot:
It is explained above

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

CarlJohnson

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT