BGTrucker

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 21:53or so GMT+2,23 september 2017
Reason of ban: Weapon Hack(MP5)
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Well,hacker was getting on my nerves,and I desided to try a little hack against him but in my case the anticheat DID work properly,and I continue wonder why it doesnt work on him.
The hack I used was suppose to let me make him crash/time out,but instead I got banned. I swear I didnt want to cheat to gain advantage or something,just wanted to troll him back,and may be after this make him leave.AdriaticSea and Ridha_buenoh are mi witnesses,I even told them that I have installed this hack,and told them the reason I did it.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Sjomp

You admit you used hacks so we can't unban you.

CarlJohnson

I talked to mick and he decided to give you another chance, please never again try to pull out something like this as we won't unban you then. Using cheats is wrong no matter for what purpose they are used. We do understand how you feel regarding the recent incidents related to hacks and attacks that are taking place at server but doing the same thing as that hacker do is no solution to it.

We are trying our best to fix this, it might take sometime before we actually do something which is visible to everyone, it takes time and hardwork to move server to different host, we actually have to set everything up again and make sure the server works correctly on the new host. The same goes for scripting something for the hackers, a new anti-cheat is a lot of work and can't be done in few days or weeks, it has to be tested out several times before it even gets pushed on the server.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS