Utility van mission idea (remake)

Started by Zebra_Twisted, September 11, 2017, 22:23

Zebra_Twisted

Hello all, i dont think you remember that 2 years ago i made a post suggesting an idea for utility van, maybe you dont even know who i am (in game name is Telepizza, idk how to change it from the forum)
Basically, im remaking this because people really liked the idea, but now i will make some changes and fix some mistakes that i did.
1) My idea was to add missions for utility van, how? first , we need the van obviously and its trailer. When we type /work, we need to go to any house to fix the pipes because they broke by watter pressure or any other thing that can break a pipe :D. Then, with the utility van trailer (idk the name) we need to suck up the water to clean the mess and deliver it to Back o' Beyond landfill or wet county water treatment.

1.1)People tought that 700k for that trailer is too much for doing a load of missions, so if you own he trailer, you can get extra reward ( same as Artic, dumper, etc..)

2) Another type of mission, is to deliver water to places where  water can scarce (like "trailer houses" located on flint intersection, near fossil oil and flint, red and bone county)
2.1) The problem here is where to load the water. I was thinking on loading it on wet county water treatment or the places where we load fuel, but instead of fuel, we load water.

I dont have idea about the payment per job in this game, so I leave it to your consideration

I hope that my english is understandable and also, i hope you like the idea.

Boer.

I liked the idea  :like:

Quote from: Zebra_Twisted on September 11, 2017, 22:23
I dont have idea about the payment per job in this game, so I leave it to your consideration

5k-10k depending on the distance is fair (for me).
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O ™

Son Goku

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

matti

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Son Goku

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

everyone can keep suggesting the same thing time after time... if it hasnt been added yet, or even talked about (which admins/scripters wouldnt do in the open anyways)its not going to......  pretty much everyone here and alot who've left has said something to the sort of adding a new missions class but I guess Mick wants to keep it a truck server and not add more things to do, nor more fun...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview