Protection against hackers

Started by BGTrucker, September 11, 2017, 20:45

BGTrucker

So,since the anticheat seems to be helpless against the current hacker Cheesus(doesnt detect his weapons and teleportings),I suggest to add more protection,for example if 3 or more players report same player for hacks,the system to sentd him to different virtual world,so he cant do any harm to other players. Minutes ago Telepizza got banned falsely for teleport hack bcuz of this idiot,and he tried to get me banned too,also failed me 2 missions and now im 14k minus. Thats all I can think of,I think sending hackers to different virtual world can solve much problems,cuz if im right there are still no hacks that can teleport to virtual worlds in SAMP.

COLBYLICIOUS

There is a tool called SampCAC, it seems to be an anti-cheat but you have to download it to have it (of course).
The problem is that you can't force normal people who join the server to download the AC to play on the server.

BGTrucker

I'll try that,thx,but anyway server needs to protect itself too. So I still wanna hear opinions on my suggestion.

COLBYLICIOUS

Quote from: BGTrucker on September 11, 2017, 20:57
I'll try that,thx,but anyway server needs to protect itself too. So I still wanna hear opinions on my suggestion.
If you install that tool, will be useless for the server cause is not protected.

BGTrucker

Loup

This idea looks good, not too much power to be given to other players like kick or ban sending in a virtual world sounds good...but I think they can still teleport to you and come back to the normal world, but that must be a big software/hack and I dont think this guy has it, as he just fly his vehicle to us does not teleport, so it would work on him good unless he goes for a big hack.

I say it should permanently set someone's vw, so that after rejoining he still cant see anyone or do anything unless he choose a different name, and after that we can again send him to vw by reporting again.

he will be very bored after being in a vw and will join agaij and again on same vw id unless he understand whats going on and choose another and if sent again on vw I think it would be pretty annoying and he will leave, as he just comes and hack for "fun" so due to this system or wasting time to find a powerful hack will force him to leave us as he does it for "fun & time pass" he wont be able to get "fun" due to this system gets added.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Vinny

Quote from: COLBYLICIOUS on September 11, 2017, 20:50
There is a tool called SampCAC, it seems to be an anti-cheat but you have to download it to have it (of course).
The problem is that you can't force normal people who join the server to download the AC to play on the server.
octavia pls =)))))
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Nado

lmao ct can't even protect himself with me doing 300kph with a modified Regina lmao
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview