1. Introduction
2. Important Notes
3. Download Links
4. Tutorials & Gameplay
5. Credits

Introduction
ImVehFt(IVF)

ImVehFt means Improved vehicle features

For Those who don't want to read full post/knows about this mod just scroll down, download files and enjoy.(Instructions are in the files)

ImVehFt brings new features for vehicles in San Andreas:

• Revers lights
  • Parking Lights
  • Low lights
  • Fog lights
  • Turn lights
  • Break lights
  • Break pads
  • Animated spoilers
  • Steering
  • Taillight shadow
  • Turn light shadow
  • Possibility to use an unique texture for vehicle lights
  • Lights darkening after switching
  • Vehicle dirt feature
  • And more...

Without IVF none of these feature works

As you can see ImVehFt = Improved Vehicle Features It will only work for featured vehicles/adapted to ImVehFt and the cars those are already installed in our game those are not featured/adapted cars so I found some featured/adapted cars (These cars are default/original cars) If you need only default/original cars and want them to work in ImVehFt you need to download these cars that are featured and are originals too.

Important Notes:
HotKeys:

(Numpad)4 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Left Indicator Turn ON
(Numpad)6 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Right Indicator Turn ON
(Numpad)5 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Both left+Right Indicator Turn ON
(Numpad)0 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Both left+Right Indicator Turn OFF
(Numpad)7 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Turn ON/off Parking Lights (Headlights)
(Numpad)9 ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Turn ON/off High Lights (Headlights)

Note: I tested this mod with J.Harden and it only changes your own view on lights, for other players its nothing new just for ya, so its allowed.

Note: Steering wheel and dashboard will not work as it requires a mod named "Active dashboard" which need cleo so its not included you have to download and install it if you need.

Special Note: In SAMP there are 255 colors but after installing this mod you will be able to use only 0 to 126 as these are basic colors of game, samp adds more colors from 127-255 (and these 127-255 will all be black color only basic colors will work)

These Colors will work in SAMP when ImVehFt is installed (Only These will work others will be all black)

These colors below will be all black:

Some few tuning parts like bumper etc. and those are featured means all lights on bumper will work perfectly.
And don't waste your time in creating backups before installing, there is already backup for vehicles and their tuning parts.

I was trying to get this mod but this was with cleo and i don't wanted to use cleo i found this mod on many many sites and mixed some of the mods and was messing with them, after mixing some files from other mod to another and adding some missing files I finally made it to work in offline and as well as in SAMP, it works in samp too now it works 100% in offline as well as online.

This feature is available in offline but for online you need to use cleo (and even after that it crashes) but now no more cleo, after many days of struggling and reinstalling game many many times, and this mod many many times I finally found a way to use this mode in samp & offline without even touching cleo.

Download Links

ImVehFt for SAMP and offline without cleo

Lamborghini Aventador with Paintjobs

Original vehicles adapted to ImVehFt

Click the link of "Original vehicles adapted to ImVehFt" and download those vehicle which will work with imvehft and they are default also, "Original Cars" contain adapted to imvehft vehicles, and backup is their backup.

If any link dosen't work or broken please tell me so that I can upload it at any other place.

Now available with SAMI automatic installation.

Video Tutorial & Gameplay

Tutorial how to download and install ImVehFt

Gameplay of ImVehFt (In CT)

Credits
Real credit goes to DK22Pac and his team:
http://gtaforums.com/topic/528175-im...icle-features/

The mod above "Lamborghini Aventador with paintjobs" is NOT created by me, I am using this mod for more than 2 years and I dont remember where did I get it and I uploaded to mediafire and just sharing not the owner/creator of this mod.

The "Original vehicle adapted to ImVehFt" is also NOT by me im just sharing, real credit goes to their creators (see below) I deleted the EML files from this, so there is no EML mod in this file just vehicles as EML mod is forbidden, Thanks to J.Harden for informing me about this, so I deleted those EML files and uploaded just vehicles on Mediafire.

Thanks to everyone who have contributed to this mod "Original vehicles adapted to ImVehFt"!

Bruno_93(Providing valuable ideas)
Baton4ik24 (Car modding)
zxc2.0 (Car modding)
Schnitzel.Nazi (3d Steering wheels)
Alec (Car modding)

And some credit to me:
I just ripped myself by downloading this mod from multiple websites and installing it in game, reinstalling the whole game, downloading some other files, deleting some files, making it cleo free, messing with all the downloads from other websites and merging them and I get the final result of this.

Updates:
Advantages:
*Custom carcols.dat can be used to have custom colors from 0-125. (Example: Click here Just put the carcols.dat in your game > data folder)
*Custom headlights (headlights can be colored as well)

Disadvantages:
*Paint won't be visible if the vehicle has paintjob applied.
*Paintable wheels will be all white/grey.
*SAMP special colors 126-255 will be all black (some might work but they will be mixed, like red might become orange, or blue or any other random color).

Custom Lights (Right side is low light, left one is high):

Just put the imvehft folder in your game folder and replace over old one.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ug0ix0k4988a9nc/New_Lights.rar/file

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS