Fireman class [NEW PROPOSAL]

Started by Jenis, July 12, 2017, 23:00

Jenis

*sorry for my broken english*
Hi guys
Recently, I already made a proposal for fireman class but since I didn't put much effort on the topic and since the owner of this server didn't pay attention I decided to make a new proposal with more pieces of information. The category of this server is about trucking right? Of course. Since this server is about trucks and making convoys, mostly all other jobs/classes like police, bus driver, taxi driver, thief business requires some sort of trucks or cars, but not and pilot. Wait the minute, pilot class? Isn't this server about trucking? My personal proposal is we should implement the new class called " fireman ". If we can have a pilot class that does not have anything to do with server predominantly about trucks, then we should at least make an experiment and implement fireman class on the server and see if it's worth having it on our server. Basically, this class isn't just about driving from point A to point B. There are many options that are complementary to fireman class.

Fireman would earn same as truckers
Fireman would be yellow color on the radar
Fireman would have their own chat for communicating

Firemans would work only on original map ( San Fierro, Los Santos, Las Venturas and surrounding counties ) not on custom maps because it is not realistic to damp down a fire that is 1000 kilometers away from the fire department building. For example, this is an example only. When fireman type /work, he will get 3 options just to chose just like a trucker, but there would be 5 missions to in all of three options. For example, if you type /work and three options pop and you chose SF, you will have to damp down a fire on 5 places in SF.

For the new class, I prepared base in SanFierro.Also, that can be the only base because there is no need to have two or more bases when 5 missions will already drive you around the whole map. So one base is enough. I also made little office which can be the spawn point for fireman class. Should we finally have fireman class? We have pilot class, why not this? Firetrucks are nice vehicles, they got nice handling, they're fast, smooth, comfortable. It's a pity to not have this class. I think.

StarFish

URMJK420

Nado

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

Quote from: Jenis on July 12, 2017, 23:00
Isn't this server about trucking?
its primary reasoning is trucking so why not add a another class that has nothing to do with it... I support this suggestion..   :like: :like:

Ari

UncleDrew

Davicin.

It would be fun, it's a good idea.  But the price of the fire truck should be modified...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Loup

Quote from: Jenis on July 12, 2017, 23:00Also, that can be the only base because there is no need to have two or more bases when 5 missions will already drive you around the whole map. So one base is enough.

It would be something new to ct, I support this idea its a good idea, but dont you think it would be a bit booring to start from same place? I mean everyone will start from same place...if 5 players are doing fireman job then I guess there will be only 2 vehicles remaining cuz all of the players will start from same place.

Also I guess there should be more than 1 base for fireman as like every other mission, we load and then unload idk where it will load water from but if its gonna be loaded at the base then its gonna be a big problem like our last dst is at lv spinybed or somewhere wayyyy far from the base then he gotta drive too long just to load so more bases will be good and we can start from our last mission ends.

oh and +1 Davicin. xD 3.5m for the fire truck only.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Jenis

Quote from: Loup on July 25, 2017, 17:29
Quote from: Jenis on July 12, 2017, 23:00Also, that can be the only base because there is no need to have two or more bases when 5 missions will already drive you around the whole map. So one base is enough.

It would be something new to ct, I support this idea its a good idea, but dont you think it would be a bit booring to start from same place? I mean everyone will start from same place...if 5 players are doing fireman job then I guess there will be only 2 vehicles remaining cuz all of the players will start from same place.

Also I guess there should be more than 1 base for fireman as like every other mission, we load and then unload idk where it will load water from but if its gonna be loaded at the base then its gonna be a big problem like our last dst is at lv spinybed or somewhere wayyyy far from the base then he gotta drive too long just to load so more bases will be good and we can start from our last mission ends.

oh and +1 Davicin. xD 3.5m for the fire truck only.

Sure mate, but in that case would need to add more trucks and problem will be solved, but we can have something like your idea, it's good too (Y)

Jenis

Who is the owner of this server? Come on, let's implement this, what are we waiting? I can find a scripter

StarFish

Quote from: Jenis on July 27, 2017, 01:51
Who is the owner of this server? Come on, let's implement this, what are we waiting? I can find a scripter
The owner is Mick but he is busy most of the time, be patient.
URMJK420

Benny

Quote from: StarFish on July 27, 2017, 09:19
We've been hearing the P word for too many times and besids i suggested this 2 years ago and nothing happened.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Jenis

Quote from: Benny on July 27, 2017, 19:25
Quote from: StarFish on July 27, 2017, 09:19
We've been hearing the P word for too many times and besids i suggested this 2 years ago and nothing happened.

:D And then we are wondering why server is dying

Ethan

Quote from: Jenis on July 27, 2017, 20:11
:D And then we are wondering why server is dying
Mick just wont add anything interesting anymore, hes moved on basically. when was his last visible reply here? anyone know?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview