Yes
10 (83.3%)
No
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: June 21, 2017, 16:32

Mr_Bean

StarFish

So you want to add a bot which will control you at tolls so you may not skip them? Better just add a system which will detect you if you skip the toll and auto fine you with some small amount.
URMJK420

Xero

This kinda refers to a previous suggestion that the guys might be working on (I hope!) http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=52372.0

Would be cool to see these characters around the area though!

Sjomp

I did work on actors once but I had some issues with it that caused opcodes.
I guess it wouldn't hurt to run a few tests on it again and hope to find out what is causing the opcodes. :D

EDIT: I tested my script again and I found out the problem I had with it:

The actors love eachother so much that they spawn into eachother sometimes :ccmas:
Maybe it's caused by the fact I created a lot of actors at 1 area, but it needs a lot of testing again then.

Xero

Thank you for working on this Sjomp and wish I could help you figure out why they become fused together like that as I wouldn't know where to begin lol. Perhaps start with distances that work ( I don't know how close you put them together) and see which ones work. Maybe some actors don't play nice together if they share certain characteristics, just speculating now lol. Anyways hope you figure it out or get some ideas with this, would be so cool! :like:

Son Goku

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Jenis

Nado

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

Would these be animated or standing still? NPCs? Dont npcs (animated peds) take up player server slots?

Emily

Quote from: Ethan on June 18, 2017, 23:11
Would these be animated or standing still? NPCs? Dont npcs (animated peds) take up player server slots?

It's not like we have the slots to spare if they do :P
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Sjomp

This aren't npc's, this are actors.
There can be added 1000 actors to a server and you can apply animations to them. (You can't let them walk/drive/fly around, just a animation like /vip)

Dobby

Quote from: Sjomp on June 21, 2017, 17:24

This aren't npc's, this are actors.
There can be added 1000 actors to a server and you can apply animations to them. (You can't let them walk/drive/fly around, just a animation like /vip)

Do they still have sync issues with animations when they're streamed in for players?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview