Quotary (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by StarFish, May 21, 2017, 23:42

StarFish

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: today

Proof:
That's not nice my friend. Next time please control your fingers as you're typing so I won't have to waste my time on taking and uploading screenshots, thanks in advance. ;)
Insulting in shoutbox:
URMJK420

Quotary

QuoteHoho nice banned...I still don't know what are you doing in dev team and how can you write if you are still in kindergarden =) hopefully your vocabulary will change when you'll be older, otherwise you can't be successful in life in general. it's time to change soon or later my little Dutch friend, but that's not my problem
"how you can write if you are still in kindergarden", "when you'll be older", "otherwise you can't be successful in life", "my little Dutch friend"

What's up with the way you're silently disrespecting me in the way you type in this report and the quote from the shoutbox. You're acting like you're the best and everyone else can fuck off.
If you would've changed your behaviour when we warned you months ago this wouldn't've been a big deal but you didn't listen.

Also: I'm definetly older than you, my English is probably better than yours and I don't have to egotrip in the shoutbox saying that I smoke weed and drink alcohol every day.

Thanks for this useless report and I hope you feel good about yourself.

Sjomp

The message should have been deleted, however I forgot to reply to this topic earlier sorry.