News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Wifi problems

Started by TheGame, May 13, 2017, 10:30

TheGame

Hi,

I have some problems with connecting to my Wifi network for my laptop. When I try to connect it to my home network it connects, but it isn't working (it shows the warning icon);

I've already restarted my router, but it still doesn't work. This same wifi network does work on my other devices (other  laptop and phone). I've also tried to connect to another network, but I do get the same issue.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks!

CarlJohnson

Have you already tried removing it from known networks and adding it again? If you are talking about that ! mark then its displayed on open networks.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheGame

Just tried that, but still the same issue.. Keep getting the ! icon on the right bottom of my screen (left of the wifi 📶 icon).

CarlJohnson

If you recently updated your windows then it might have fucked your WiFi drivers? Have you tried connecting to some other WiFi networks? You should try reinstalling the drivers in case it started happening after an windows update.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1896453/stuck-limited-access-windows-update.html
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

open your available networks (if more than one), click the one you normally use, click forget, click it again and if you have to put in a network password (I had to do it when we got new equipment) add it in there and hope it works.

Hobo

Connect to it
Cmd.exe
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

CarlJohnson

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 13, 2017, 10:39
Have you already tried removing it from known networks and adding it again? If you are talking about that ! mark then its displayed on open networks.
Quote from: Ethan on May 13, 2017, 20:23
open your available networks (if more than one), click the one you normally use, click forget, click it again and if you have to put in a network password (I had to do it when we got new equipment) add it in there and hope it works.
:ukiddn: :ukiddn: :trainsguy: :pokerface:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT