News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

GTA V Network

Started by $wedenTrucker!, April 25, 2017, 13:44

Ethan

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 03, 2017, 01:45
I went ahead and looked at the details of hosting and coding for the server, it's mostly C# which I'm familiar with (2nd/3rd programming language I learnt). Let's see if we can take CT there get something going.

good luck Carl

Joshy

I went ahead and looked at the details of hosting and coding for the server, it's mostly C# which I'm familiar with (2nd/3rd programming language I learnt). Let's see if we can take CT there.
I was interested in the idea of having a GTA V server for CT back when FiveM wasn't shut down by R*, now they're back which is great!

What's more popular by the way, GTA V Network or FiveM?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

I have never actually been on gta v network thing but when fivem was working for me, it had A LOT of servers.. course this was a couple months after the 3rd or 4th update

Sjomp

Quote from: Joshy on May 03, 2017, 21:14

There are even more clients
https://rage.mp/
https://gta-orange.net/en/
Although it looks like they are still working on all of them.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Joshy on May 03, 2017, 21:14
I went ahead and looked at the details of hosting and coding for the server, it's mostly C# which I'm familiar with (2nd/3rd programming language I learnt). Let's see if we can take CT there.
I was interested in the idea of having a GTA V server for CT back when FiveM wasn't shut down by R*, now they're back which is great!

FiveM is certainly more popular due to the controversies it had in the past, all I noticed was roleplay server on their server list, so it might be a good idea to start a trucking one. However I feel we should wait for GTA orange to be finished, it uses Raknet (same as SAMP) and will sync better than FiveM or any else. Also it supports multiple languages allowing us to create better and powerful scripts. (Classes pop into mind atm)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Gamepaw

I was asking for this back in 2012, before GTA V was released for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time. Good to see when I come back the idea is being moved around. :)

Xero

I would definitely buy the game if CT was introduced to FiveM, that would be spectacular!  :like:

Emily

If CT was introduced to GTAV I would love to come back and moderate and stuffs.
The only downside is, a lot of potato users wouldn't be able to play.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

If ct was abe to go to gta v, id buy the game for someone..

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on May 12, 2017, 18:24
me pl0x :P

It'd take some time before CT is there on GTA V, I'm not sure if its worth building CT for FiveM whilst there are other clients that are being developed and may prove to be better than FiveM. It'd be difficult at later point to migrate from one client to other as two I've seen uses different programming languages. So we should wait for a bit and see if any of them becomes as popular as SAMP.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Emily

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 13, 2017, 06:19

It'd take some time before CT is there on GTA V, I'm not sure if its worth building CT for FiveM whilst there are other clients that are being developed and may prove to be better than FiveM. It'd be difficult at later point to migrate from one client to other as two I've seen uses different programming languages. So we should wait for a bit and see if any of them becomes as popular as SAMP.

good idea
I'll use my Google money and get someone a not potato PC
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Emily on May 13, 2017, 06:45

good idea
I have started doing live stream but it's a difficult thing when you have limited data for day and a laptop. I'll try to set up an Adsense account so maybe I can earn a bit to assemble myself a PC good enough to handle the AAA series and one to capture the game and encode them so they could be live streamed.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

sardarji

Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 13, 2017, 08:00
Quote from: Emily on May 13, 2017, 06:45

good idea
I have started doing live stream but it's a difficult thing when you have limited data for day and a laptop. I'll try to set up an Adsense account so maybe I can earn a bit to assemble myself a PC good enough to handle the AAA series and one to capture the game and encode them so they could be live streamed.
Jio? XDDD

CarlJohnson

Yes lol, there aren't many ISP in my city and Jio gives me around 2-4 mbps UP speed which is enough for streaming at 720p. Maybe I'll get better isp in college
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

well if youre really considering building on any platform for gta v, I'd get a start on it now because FiveM is the most popular one right now that I know of.