Artic record without convoy

Started by StarFish, April 20, 2017, 10:14

StarFish

Quote from: Eurobeat on April 20, 2017, 16:08
Quote from: StarFish on April 20, 2017, 15:36
Quote from: Nado on April 20, 2017, 15:06
would be cool if people post their records and where the loads comes from, it would be helpful for noob players like me, so I know where I can make some money easy
Yeah for example I would like to know more about Martin's 50k+ mission which he mentioned before
Which probably doesnt exist.
Are you sure mate? =))))) http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=56183.0
URMJK420

Eurobeat

>implying easter bonus existed before that

CarlJohnson

Not a record because almost everyone can earn that much money by taking up the same mission. And I doubt Martin's 51k record as the mission you took is probably the longest one StarFish and getting 51k without any bonus seems like something difficult, I'll find out more about it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

StarFish

Quote from: CarlJohnson on April 26, 2017, 09:38
Not a record because almost everyone can earn that much money by taking up the same mission. And I doubt Martin's 51k record as the mission you took is probably the longest one StarFish and getting 51k without any bonus seems like something difficult, I'll find out more about it.
Hmm this isn't the longest one, only the most paid (idk why exactly this mission, it seems totally random for me). But yeah, it's so difficult to get over 50k for an artic mission without Easter bonus, I think only 2 missions pay over 50k with that bonus: this one in the topic and explosives to WC airport...or maybe the 3rd best too: equipment to WC police dept. But let me know if you find out something new I don't know about :)
URMJK420

Spekter

you bozgors are still going on about this =))))