Artic record without convoy

Started by StarFish, April 20, 2017, 10:14

StarFish

This is the artic record without convoy, own vehicle + /overload, engines from Wolford Truck Depot to Eyre Marina. Total reward for this mission is $47.864. Try to beat this and post screenshot, until that I'm holding the record. :D

URMJK420

Kake

everyone gets the same pay if they do this mission,whats the record actuallly here?  :-\

StarFish

Quote from: Kake on April 20, 2017, 11:47
everyone gets the same pay if they do this mission,whats the record actuallly here?  :-\
Yeah but they didn't post screenshot :D I'm just letting players know that this is the best paid artic mission without convoy. If you find better, share it, but I doubt you'll find...so yeah, everyone holds the record who gets this mission, but you have to be lucky to get this one.
URMJK420

Ethan

Whats the record with just server vehicle?
Record with own trailer/truck will always be high...no pun intended for you starfish..
Do a mission from wet county airport to unresting desert, see how much it is.

Martin

You're not holding the record, I have made over 50k with an artic without convoy as much as I remember. So sit down, smoke your pot and don't think you for a record holder.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

R3AP3R

made more then that with shared vehicle and trailer

StarFish

Quote from: Ethan on April 20, 2017, 12:36
Do a mission from wet county airport to unresting desert, see how much it is.
I'm sure it's less, but if not, then tell me more about that mission :)

Quote from: Martin on April 20, 2017, 12:38
You're not holding the record, I have made over 50k with an artic without convoy as much as I remember.
Proof bro, under this topic and I will believe you...
URMJK420

Nado

would be cool if people post their records and where the loads comes from, it would be helpful for noob players like me, so I know where I can make some money easy
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

StarFish

Quote from: Nado on April 20, 2017, 15:06
would be cool if people post their records and where the loads comes from, it would be helpful for noob players like me, so I know where I can make some money easy
Yeah for example I would like to know more about Martin's 50k+ mission which he mentioned before
URMJK420

Eurobeat

Quote from: StarFish on April 20, 2017, 15:36
Yeah for example I would like to know more about Martin's 50k+ mission which he mentioned before

Which probably doesnt exist.

The highest paid artic mission without a convoy I've had was 48.6k, explosives, overload, the furthest point of narwick to the WC army base, if you get engines from the same load location to take to wc airport the pay will be alightly higher as i believe engines pay the same as explosives and the airport is slightly further away from that load load than the army base

Dobby

Quote from: Eurobeat on April 20, 2017, 16:08
i believe engines pay the same as explosives and the airport is slightly further away from that load load than the army base

Engines payout more than explosives, by a very slim margin.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

StarFish

The highest paid artic mission without a convoy I've had was 48.6k, explosives, overload, the furthest point of narwick to the WC army base, if you get engines from the same load location to take to wc airport the pay will be alightly higher as i believe engines pay the same as explosives and the airport is slightly further away from that load load than the army base
Do you mean from Wolford Truck Depot? Because if yes, then the 2 best missions are what I've posted in this topic (engines to Eyre Marina) and explosives to WC airport which is also 47k and something. Hard to believe you had more than 48k, not even thinking of Martin's 50k...but if you get higher payment than 48k from now, then let me know about it, until that I'm still sure that engines to Eyre Marina pay the most since I do these missions from the same load point (Wolford Truck Depot) every day and I really know these missions, tried all possible missions to WC already and I believe from Wolford to WC are the best missions, not Unresting or something else.
URMJK420

matti

I once got 56k from artic mission

Skickat från min SM-J500FN via Tapatalk

Spekter

Quote from: Martin on April 20, 2017, 12:38
You're not holding the record, I have made over 50k with an artic without convoy as much as I remember. So sit down, smoke your pot and don't think you for a record holder.

hoho such upsetule =))) why mad m9?  :ccmas:

StarFish

Quote from: matti on April 20, 2017, 22:24
I once got 56k from artic mission
with convoy yes  :))
URMJK420

StarFish

Are you sure mate? =))))) http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=56183.0
URMJK420

Eurobeat

>implying easter bonus existed before that

CarlJohnson

Not a record because almost everyone can earn that much money by taking up the same mission. And I doubt Martin's 51k record as the mission you took is probably the longest one StarFish and getting 51k without any bonus seems like something difficult, I'll find out more about it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

StarFish

Quote from: CarlJohnson on April 26, 2017, 09:38
Not a record because almost everyone can earn that much money by taking up the same mission. And I doubt Martin's 51k record as the mission you took is probably the longest one StarFish and getting 51k without any bonus seems like something difficult, I'll find out more about it.
Hmm this isn't the longest one, only the most paid (idk why exactly this mission, it seems totally random for me). But yeah, it's so difficult to get over 50k for an artic mission without Easter bonus, I think only 2 missions pay over 50k with that bonus: this one in the topic and explosives to WC airport...or maybe the 3rd best too: equipment to WC police dept. But let me know if you find out something new I don't know about :)
URMJK420

Spekter

you bozgors are still going on about this =))))