News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A problem wifh the server

Started by Eurobeat, March 30, 2017, 21:18

Eurobeat

Is there a way to fix the problem where CT shows offline in the samp window and you can't connect when you try going ingame? Other servers are working correctly, only CT is failing to connect.

We've tried flushdns, both IPs -server.convoy- and 51.254-, restarting, but the problem remains. Earlier in the day there was no problem connecting.

What causes it and what can we do to fix it?

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

are u using google chrome or mozilla?

Ethan

open sa-mp and click file and click export fav list, it will save all your servers you connect to (if more than just CT) then remove all of them from SAMP list and re-add it, that sometimes works..

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on March 30, 2017, 23:38
neither, hes using sa-mp

Eurobeat

Quote from: Ethan on March 30, 2017, 23:41
open sa-mp and click file and click export fav list, it will save all your servers you connect to (if more than just CT) then remove all of them from SAMP list and re-add it, that sometimes works..

tried that, no luck

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on March 30, 2017, 23:38

i am use you mather ))

AviatorAysar

This happening with Bubblez too and happened something sikilar to me before

Reinstalll
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Sjomp

Have you tried deleting/renaming some samp files in your gta sa user files folder?

Ethan

none of those have worked for me either as San Andreas story, nor SAMP, not MTA will fully load into the game or connection itself

Eurobeat

We've already tried reinstalling both, and deleting all the files. Nothing changed so far.

The server sometimes works, but sometimes not, while others work.

RaceRX

when you uninstall it doesn't remove all the files in GTA San Andreas (although you would think it does) but it also doesn't remove gta San Andreas user files which is another large culprit to gta no start. Don't Uninstall, literally delete anything with San Andreas attached to it and start over. If this was a couple years ago I coulda told you exactly which file causes your issue but I can tell you it's very common.

Edit: first try relocating your San Andreas file to your desktop. Just drag and drop
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

mine works fine now... I used steam version with hoodlum exe.. works perfect

Eurobeat

The problem wasn't that the game didn't start, it was the server that didn't respond.

Anyway the problem was fixed, i forgot to lock the topic. Thanks for the input