News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

a Vice City IMG editor

Started by Ethan, March 26, 2017, 17:18

Ethan

anyone have a link to a working IMG editor that works for Vice City that has a drag n drop function similar to spark or Alcis IMG editor for San Andreas?

BGTrucker

Try "IMG Tool",but im not sure if drag and drop works with it. But if I remember right,it works with III,VC and SA. http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=63

Nado

try Modloader, it also works with GTA Vice City, but it needs CLEO
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

I am currently trying to install modloader, however I seemed to be  stumped on the part which says it needs ultimate asi loader, which I have but it says I need to put it in the scripts directory, but VC doesnt have a scripts thing

## Installing Mod Loader
### Installing on GTA Vice City or GTA III:
Mod Loader depends on [Ultimate ASI Loader](https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/releases), make sure you have it!
Then just extract *modloader.asi* into the *scripts/* directory and *modloader* folder into your game directory.

since the "ultimate asi loader" doesnt have a installation readme, I've put it in the game directory and lets hope it works.

Nado

Quote from: Ethan on March 27, 2017, 21:52
I am currently trying to install modloader, however I seemed to be  stumped on the part which says it needs ultimate asi loader, which I have but it says I need to put it in the scripts directory, but VC doesnt have a scripts thing

## Installing Mod Loader
### Installing on GTA Vice City or GTA III:
Mod Loader depends on [Ultimate ASI Loader](https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/releases), make sure you have it!
Then just extract *modloader.asi* into the *scripts/* directory and *modloader* folder into your game directory.

since the "ultimate asi loader" doesnt have a installation readme, I've put it in the game directory and lets hope it works.
yes it has to be installed on gta vc folder, and also download cleo for gta vice city http://cleo.li/
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

well, I installed modloader to the game folder, put the modloader asi and installed cleo and cleo asi, run the game, message pops up saying this game version is not supported UNKNOWN GAME, close it, game loads, load a save file and the game is just a black screen that I cant do anything with except stare at it, then close it.

take everything related out of the folder, run the game, loads, load game, black screen.... hhmmm weird

game is version 1.0 off 2 installation disks (one to install, one to run the game(plus radio if I want it))

Nado

Quote from: Ethan on March 28, 2017, 02:15
well, I installed modloader to the game folder, put the modloader asi and installed cleo and cleo asi, run the game, message pops up saying this game version is not supported UNKNOWN GAME, close it, game loads, load a save file and the game is just a black screen that I cant do anything with except stare at it, then close it.

take everything related out of the folder, run the game, loads, load game, black screen.... hhmmm weird

game is version 1.0 off 2 installation disks (one to install, one to run the game(plus radio if I want it))
i think you have to download acrack, hoodlum gta vc crack version, most of scropt mods supports only cracked .exe, i saw it on author post about modloader
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

well using the no cd crack that I found seemed to have worked as you can see here: http://imgur.com/a/hdUFk
BUT
I died in the mall from just mucking around and now this is all I see:

so there is still something not working right

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

last time I tried a San Andreas img tool like this it didnt work because it wasnt a valid SA img
didnt work..... I will reinstall it later on this afternoon and try the modloader again