Reckless driving in big convoys

Started by Doc., March 09, 2017, 17:39

Doc.

Hi. This evening i joined a big convoy that happened in Las Venturas, i was pretty surprised to see that big convoys are still here, i even bothered moderators to spawn my artic trailer because i was just finishing my fuel mission in LV.I gotta say it, i regret that i joined and lost 1k through the left, that convoy was crazy.I admit that accidents happen all the time, because we text on the phone, listen to music or whatever, i even crashed Metzi yesterday because of cruise control.But in this convoy, i saw 3 big crashes, 2 of them when i wasnt even in the convoy (yes, i was involved in the crashes).Reckless people everywhere, driving on wrong side(on 2 lanes roads), at LV highway tunnel they crashed and bugged every other player from the behind(including me).I joined Benny's convoy for the 7th CT's anniversary, and there were more people, and didnt go so crazy(even though they still treated it like a race ).I dont know if there are any ways to fix the reckless driving that happens (most of times)in convoys.People just trate it like a race to get that God damn score.Some of them are hurrying to get the 18th achievement and leave again(my opinion).What so ever, i only wanted to express my complaining as the board says, you're free to discuss on this theme if you want, and if i said anything wrong,dont hesitate to correct me :) .
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL