New Truck base - San Fiero Garcia

Started by Jenis, March 07, 2017, 02:00

MeTaLiXx

Shout out ! to "Jenis the Penis" mah man! Great job dude keep on working i liked the concept of how your turned a carbage old crack house into a classy fancy warehouse!
& let me suggest something, about "mappers rank" in my opinions its not that catchy anymore why don't we just remove mapper, well just keep it but lets allow other server players to suggest their maps to be added even tho they're none mappers ?
i mean why not ? as long as admin decides which map will be added where's the deal ?
that was just my opinion "think about it"
sorry for the plot twist Jenis but your work put that old idea from my mind's dusty archive :3
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Doc.

Quote from: MeTaLiXx on March 09, 2017, 19:33
Shout out ! to "Jenis the Penis" mah man! Great job dude keep on working i liked the concept of how your turned a carbage old crack house into a classy fancy warehouse!
& let me suggest something, about "mappers rank" in my opinions its not that catchy anymore why don't we just remove mapper, well just keep it but lets allow other server players to suggest their maps to be added even tho they're none mappers ?
i mean why not ? as long as admin decides which map will be added where's the deal ?
sorry for the plot twist Jenis but your work put that old idea from my mind's dusty archive :3
Some people are inspired once in their whole life but that can look amazing.I remember barracanas truckstop,made by a normal guy.Nowadays, that orange color allows u to add maps,it's stupid,lol.First Ethan said it cant be added,no 'gg dude',nothing.When did u all become so thirsty of power and lost the sense of fun?I applied to mapper to help with stuff the server, not for an orange name...things are so broken here just because we got sick to gain some power.People,wake up!
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Jenis

Quote from: MeTaLiXx on March 09, 2017, 19:33

Bro, once I get to 1k score I'll put " jenis the penis " as my welcome message IG :3
Thank you so much btw, I really appreciate your words, and I was surprised how things are going here.
Also, I agree with your idea because if players dedicate their free time to make some suggestion, map or whatever it is, it means that they care about the server. Waiting official mapper to do some changes would take a lot of time

Quote from: DOC on March 10, 2017, 10:29Some people are inspired once in their whole life but that can look amazing.I remember barracanas truckstop,made by a normal guy.Nowadays, that orange color allows u to add maps,it's stupid,lol.First Ethan said it cant be added,no 'gg dude',nothing.When did u all become so thirsty of power and lost the sense of fun?I applied to mapper to help with stuff the server, not for an orange name...things are so broken here just because we got sick to gain some power.People,wake up!

I agree with you brother !!
We all should work together, pick the best works and move on! I mean people are offering help, you can't find anything better than that. 

Doc.

Quote from: Jenis on March 10, 2017, 12:46
Quote from: DOC on March 10, 2017, 10:29Some people are inspired once in their whole life but that can look amazing.I remember barracanas truckstop,made by a normal guy.Nowadays, that orange color allows u to add maps,it's stupid,lol.First Ethan said it cant be added,no 'gg dude',nothing.When did u all become so thirsty of power and lost the sense of fun?I applied to mapper to help with stuff the server, not for an orange name...things are so broken here just because we got sick to gain some power.People,wake up!

I agree with you brother !!
We all should work together, pick the best works and move on! I mean people are offering help, you can't find anything better than that.
Good luck trying to apply this mentality to CT  :itroll:
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Ethan

Well with that reply why not remove the moderator and scriptersee as well? That's like saying let's get rid of the police and entire judicial system and fuck everything else

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on March 10, 2017, 15:22
Well with that reply why not remove the moderator and scriptersee as well? That's like saying let's get rid of the police and entire judicial system and fuck everything else
This.

I have failed to see how Ethan is being power hungry in this topic, perhaps saying what is/was written in "do not suggest" list is considered a way overstep your power now?
You are heading the wrong way DOC despite of having the chance to get your maps added on the server.

Although I might feel the "do not Suggest maps changes" rule kind of useless but it's been like that for years and for a reason, otherwise everyday a new guy will come up with a map suggestion and ask it to be added or ask the mappers to map it like his version, ultimately killing off the imagination and creativity of mappers. On the other hand it might give a better understanding about what people want and mappers can make stuff according rather than trusting their own instinct. Everything has it own advantages and disadvantages.

@Metalix, even if your idea is approved, don't you think it will be pretty much like it is now? Admins will choose maps only of few certain people (those being mappers ATM) which looks good. People who are good becomes mappers and map for server, and according to your suggestion: maps from people who are good at mapping gets added. It might give people a bit more chance to get their maps added on server but it's kind of same thing.

I'm not implying people who aren't server mappers aren't good mappers but server mappers are there for a reason.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Benny

Well re-creating this would be possible but if its made already why not add this one. If admins would agree we could cast a voting, to see if the players like the map (not to get it added) and see where that takes us? If a lot of players like this we could work something out.

Btw do you have some more pictures of this possibly in the daytime? I would like to see every aspect of it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Why not add player maps? Its as much their server as is it the mods/admins/mappers. Why not let them help create stuff for it?

I see nothing wrong with that, make them agree to a few  rules (IE: Once its on the server, you can't just have it removed type of stuff) and have them post it via Git, or Dropbox and admins add it (once approved).
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Clucker

Quote from: DOC on March 10, 2017, 10:29
Some people are inspired once in their whole life but that can look amazing.I remember barracanas truckstop,made by a normal guy.Nowadays, that orange color allows u to add maps,it's stupid,lol.First Ethan said it cant be added,no 'gg dude',nothing.When did u all become so thirsty of power and lost the sense of fun?I applied to mapper to help with stuff the server, not for an orange name...things are so broken here just because we got sick to gain some power.People,wake up!

dafuq is he saying ?? too much butthurt..

Ari

Quote from: Dobby on March 10, 2017, 17:48
Why not add player maps? Its as much their server as is it the mods/admins/mappers. Why not let them help create stuff for it?

CarlJohnson

I see nothing wrong with that, make them agree to a few  rules (IE: Once its on the server, you can't just have it removed type of stuff) and have them post it via Git, or Dropbox and admins add it (once approved).
They already get a chance to do it. They get into dev team or mappers team and are given the ability to map for server.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Vinny

Quote from: Ethan on March 07, 2017, 03:04
you cant suggest any maps as you are not server mapper.
this is better looking than the average so called "mapping" of yours
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

MeTaLiXx

THIS :

& THIS:
Quote from: Benny on March 10, 2017, 17:25
Well re-creating this would be possible but if its made already why not add this one. If admins would agree we could cast a voting, to see if the players like the map (not to get it added) and see where that takes us? If a lot of players like this we could work something out.

Btw do you have some more pictures of this possibly in the daytime? I would like to see every aspect of it.
just keep em mappers but accept regular players suggestions with some kind of a voting system ... its just easy! i am not saying we should remove mappers class just improve it.
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Clucker

Quote from: MeTaLiXx on March 11, 2017, 12:16
just keep em mappers but accept regular players suggestions with some kind of a voting system ... its just easy! i am not saying we should remove mappers class just improve it.

not advertising but in Pilot's life server they had this method, suggesting maps from players and players will vote for that, if the votes are positive it would be added in their server....

MeTaLiXx

Quote from: Pepe_The_Frog on March 11, 2017, 13:30
Quote from: MeTaLiXx on March 11, 2017, 12:16

not advertising but in Pilot's life server they had this method, suggesting maps from players and players will vote for that, if the votes are positive it would be added in their server....
a fair voting if the result is postive will require admin approval ! which makes it even better !
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]