Mod Loader (the best mod installer ever made for GTA SA)

Started by Nado, March 03, 2017, 13:29

Nado

We are in 2017 and people still using old methods to install mods, gta3img tool, img manager, Alci etc... they are all obsolete, with this Script mod you can install mods without replacing anything and you can do it while you are in game

but you MUST have the latest cleo version Download: http://cleo.li/

Read it, it's very important
Quote from: GTA FORUMS - LINK2012

What is it?

Mod Loader is a plugin that adds an user-friendly and easy way to install and uninstall modifications into the game without changing anything in the game installation. The user only needs to put the mods in the modloader directory and that's all.

Still not sure? Check out this nice video from Ivy.

Features:
* Do not replace any original file, all the mods are installed by injection on the fly.
* Instant mod refreshing, you can refresh mods on the go without closing the game.
* Game menu for configurations, providing a even easier management of mods.
* Bug-free audio modding. When installing sound mods with Mod Loader, you'll no longer encounter this bug.
* Mod Loader will automatically read data lines from readme (.txt) files.
* If you have several of the same .dat files, Mod Loader will merge them together for you.
* Allows you to link mods to profiles, which is very useful for installing TC's with Mod Loader, isolating them completly from the rest of your mods.
* Mod Loader allows you to use command line arguments, you can find information on them here.

Download
Mod Loader will always get updated thought GTAGarage, with stable enough releases:
http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377

Although you can also find the latest,maybe unstable, release on GitHub (recommended)
https://github.com/thelink2012/modloader/releases

Screenies

Source Code
The source code is available under the MIT license, take a look at the project on GitHub

How Install a mod: Make a folder with your mod name (e.g. Kenworth W900) and then move your dff and txd files to your mod folder (e.g. roadtrain.dff and roadtrain.txd is now in Kenworth W900 folder) copy your mod folder to modloader folder. (it will be something like this C:/Program Files/GTA San Andreas/Modloader/Kenworth W900)

it also works with textures, vegetation, cleo and sound mods, the method is the same

PS: if you think this mod can break your GTA SA, you are wrong, this mod is "healthy" because it won't change the gta3.img size
PS²: same for Cleo, cleo is very stable, always use the latest cleo version, and you can even fix your GTA with cleo script mods!
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Benny

So all i need is the asi loader and the latest cleo and i can install any mod with this?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Nado

Quote from: Benny on March 05, 2017, 18:12
So all i need is the asi loader and the latest cleo and i can install any mod with this?
yep
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ethan

so structure wise
GTA San Andreas\modloader\Textures\SRT [files here]
GTA San Andreas\modloader\Vehicles\roadtrain-peterbuilt 379
GTA San Andreas\modloader\Vehicles\petro-peterbuilt 389
GTA San Andreas\modloader\Vehicles\petrotrl-triaxle great dane
GTA San Andreas\modloader\Sounds\glock pack
GTA San Andreas\modloader\data\Nyolc8s timecyc
GTA San Andreas\modloader\data\ gta v hud

and this is allowed on CT since it adds the menu in the pause menu?

edit:
wont even load the game, says invalid game but yet its an original cd version.... mod loader or cleo, one of the two.

Nado

the problem is in your game, GTA V hud doesn't work if it's inside modloader, same for nyolc's timecyc (the nyolc timecyc must be inside data folder, because the nyolc gtasa.exe has been made for his timecyc and needs to locate the timecyc.aaa there

and ofc it's allowed in CT, since it won't give you any advantages
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

my game is version 1.0.0.0 100% authentic installed from original CD, how can my game be the problem?? I only had the cleo/modloader files in my game directory... game wont load, invalid version or some shit, I forget...  removed it, works fine. So one or the other, or both, wont work at all.
shame, I was looking forward to using vehicles, skins and srt stuff

Nado

Quote from: Ethan on March 05, 2017, 23:46
my game is version 1.0.0.0 100% authentic installed from original CD, how can my game be the problem?? I only had the cleo/modloader files in my game directory... game wont load, invalid version or some shit, I forget...  removed it, works fine. So one or the other, or both, wont work at all.
shame, I was looking forward to using vehicles, skins and srt stuff
GTA V hud inside the modloader was causing your mod crash it, and most of scripts mods aren't compatible with original cd launcher gta sa, actually don't use it mate it will be better for you
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Quote from: Nado on March 06, 2017, 00:08
GTA V hud inside the modloader was causing your mod crash it, and most of scripts mods aren't compatible with original cd launcher gta sa, actually don't use it mate it will be better for you
I had NO mods inside the folder Nado... only related files were modloader files and cleo files....  there were absolutely NO mods in ANY modloader folder!

Nado

Quote from: Ethan on March 06, 2017, 02:37
Quote from: Nado on March 06, 2017, 00:08
I had NO mods inside the folder Nado... only related files were modloader files and cleo files....  there were absolutely NO mods in ANY modloader folder!
rip
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.