Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Scripting team

Started by Shock, February 19, 2017, 20:01

Shock

So, when i saw this reply by dobby
Quote from: Dobby on February 19, 2017, 16:16
PM me too if you like. Seeing as i appear to have been forgotten in all of this.

how he says thats he's been forgoten. Thats what happens when u dont do anything for the server.
I've went thru all the change logs from the past years and the last time Dobby and Matias (those who who have scripter rank) have been mentioned in them were

21 January 2014 for Matias

Couldn't find anything for dobby.

I know that there is some behind the sceenes action that im not aware of but i think its minimal. You guys consider your self scripters but u dont do anything untill "somebody" dosent tell you something or dosent ask your premission.

I think thats kinda selfish and hypocritical.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Dobby

What? That post was meant as a joke, now you've decided to make a topic about it? Mick re-added me to the repo after it moved from Bitbucket, since i was in the middle of finding a new house, getting internet set up and work.

If you  don't like it, feel free to email mick, or ask an admin to remove me from the scripting group. It really doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Next time, PM me. You might get a better response, i might actually give a shit about your whining
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quotary

Hi, my name is Quotary.

I like trains as much as dobby likes his quick-rage attitude.

Also, who gives a flying fuck about this all? We all know about people who aren't staff but yet are staff in some magical way OR people who are inactive ingame but still have a rank because they're active on the forums, even if they behave like a proper retard. <guess who dat is<

Shock

Since the mappers team was bashed about their inactivity and now they're actaully doing stuff thought this kind of post would get something going
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Hobo

Quote from: Quotary on February 19, 2017, 21:33
We all know about people who aren't staff but yet are staff in some magical way
Contrary to the multiple PMs I get from people asking me to fix their accounts, I'm not an admin. It's not very magical. :ccmas:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

R3AP3R

StarFish

URMJK420

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Quotary on February 19, 2017, 21:33
Hi, my name is Quotary.

I like trains as much as dobby likes his quick-rage attitude.

Also, who gives a flying fuck about this all? We all know about people who aren't staff but yet are staff in some magical way OR people who are inactive ingame but still have a rank because they're active on the forums, even if they behave like a proper retard. <guess who dat is<
Was someone talking about me?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Shock

no... youre not the point here..

Quotary

bazingashane0

I think you will find that there is possibly alot of stuff  that has been done behind the scenes, yet not been pushed out due to some reasons not always at the scripters fault.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Emily

I've refused to say anything until I saw this.

Quote from: bazingashane0 on February 26, 2017, 08:33
I think you will find that there is possibly alot of stuff  that has been done behind the scenes, yet not been pushed out due to some reasons not always at the scripters fault.

He's right. Flashback to before you became staff if it helps. As a normal non-staff player, there is a lot more that goes on behind the scenes than that player knows. A lot of the things happening, especially in a place like this, are happening behind the scenes.

Or, on the contrary, the scripters that don't appear to be doing anything could be simply working on something large and time consuming while trying to fit it all in with life (job, school, family, etc.). Of course I can't really confirm this, but it is a theory I have.

Not trying attack you or anything. These are just my thoughts.

-Em
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL