News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Block user

Started by Calvingreen17., February 13, 2017, 20:28

pjnk

Dobby

Would it work like /contacts ? you can add to and remove ignored users from a menu in game, and on the website?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on February 20, 2017, 19:26
Would it work like /contacts ? you can add to and remove ignored users from a menu in game, and on the website?
YES.... menu 1 for contacts which you allow to contact you, menu 2 for contacts you wish to block all communication with....  communication is defined as PMs on the server.... they would still be able to talk to you in chat, unless you want them completely ignored, thats something different...

Sjomp

I don't like this.
What if everyone puts you on their ignore list Calvin?
Who is going to report you when you say creepy things?

Google

This may resolve some insulting problems aswel if you block someone who argue with even if he insults , But Mods/Admins shouldn't be able to ignore or be ignored imo so they can see everything and act on that.
PS:This feature would be nice but not so neccesary (Again is just my opinion) .

TheFoxman

Xero

How about a few examples of what a block user option might do and how it might work:

1. You can choose to block anyone either temporarily or permanently. The temporarily part could work so when you relog in again the blocked person is auto unblocked, like mute. There could be an option for selecting days but I think it would be unnecessary.

2. This works on admins/mods by the blocker, but not when the admins use the admin command. Again, admins can still see everything you are saying but the person doing the blocking can't see what the admin says in public chat.

3. When you block someone it works both way (except for admins of course) as neither side can see what the other is saying. This would be for PM's and CB's as well.

The only downside would be if you were pulling up to a load/unload site and the person who blocked you, or vise versa, is blocking the circle. You would be unable to ask them to move as they wouldn't be able to see your chat. You would have to ask someone to ask them to move or get an admin, if any are available. That could get annoying lol.

Some more food for thought.

Rahail

No from me, just ignore them and enjoy your game. People used to call me with different names and insult but who cares it's just a game. Report them if you can't handle.

Benny

Tbh i dont like this blocking. If it would be added it should work only in one game session so when you /q players get removed from that list
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

StarFish

Quote from: Benny on February 23, 2017, 08:39
Tbh i dont like this blocking. If it would be added it should work only in one game session so when you /q players get removed from that list
That wouldn't be a problem. :) when you connect again, you just add them on the list again (if they are still annoying you). :)
URMJK420

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Rahail on February 23, 2017, 01:13
No from me, just ignore them and enjoy your game. People used to call me with different names and insult but who cares it's just a game. Report them if you can't handle.
Whatever he said.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Jordi.

R3AP3R

Huge no from me. If someone's so mature, so smart, too good for others that they need a command to block a specific person (apparently, ignoring someone is a hard task nowadays), then type /q, press enter and never log back in.

Rahail pretty much closed this case, he's probably the most verbally abused player, yet, you don't see him complaining. That's what I call being mature.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview