Bert7801 ban appeal

Started by Bert7801, February 09, 2017, 03:36

Bert7801

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2017-07-02
Reason of ban: breaking into accounts
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I was on my real life friends account Alex. I was on his account driving his trucks and being a cop playing the game. Its not RUNT's fault (Alex's in game name)  its my I was the one who was play on his not him. I understand what I did was wrong and I'm sorry for it. I just started playing a few weeks ago and I love it. I'm sorry for breaking the rules but if you give me another chance I promise it wont happen again.

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/30P967d.jpg

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

CarlJohnson

Did RUNT gave you password to his account? How did you manage to find password of his account?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Bert7801

No not intentionally because he made the comment that everything is the same password while we were on a Facetime one day

CarlJohnson

You shouldn't have accessed someone else's account, it even warns you when you login at server. Ban stays.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

CarlJohnson

Since the owner unintentionally gave away the password so it counts in account sharing rather than in break in

9) Only you are allowed to use your account. Do not give your password to anyone and do not attempt to log into anyone else's account.
— Server rules

Do not try to login to anyone else's account ever again, you won't be unbanned next time.

Unbanned.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT