Add load point + speed in Duneride

Started by Ari, February 08, 2017, 23:53

Ari

Hello guys my next suggestions is the following

• Add load point in whetstone Quarry - Truckshop.

Since it is boring to return to Angel pine, this would be a good thing.

The other that does not append in the title.

• Raise the speed of the Duneride, since it is expensive then it should have a fair speed.

Spekter

So not only you want to be able to farm convoy score with van missions that are completed in 15-45 seconds, you also don't want to be bothered to take a 60 seconds drive back to AP? Fascinating. I'm surprised you didn't suggest a /setconvoyscore command as well, so we don't have to bother driving vans around.
Just let something be a challenge.

Lucca

The load point is a good idea
The convoy score for van's is a bad one, because van mission's are too short and there's a bunch of places to ''farm'' it

Ari

Quote from: Spekter on February 09, 2017, 00:14
So not only you want to be able to farm convoy score with van missions that are completed in 15-45 seconds, you also don't want to be bothered to take a 60 seconds drive back to AP? Fascinating. I'm surprised you didn't suggest a /setconvoyscore command as well, so we don't have to bother driving vans around.

Quote from: Alphyx. on February 09, 2017, 00:21
The load point is a good idea
The convoy score for van's is a bad one, because van mission's are too short and there's a bunch of places to ''farm'' it
same, and people would not make convoy with trucks, look for the easy way to do it alone with vans. :like:

Of a load point if it is favorable, But did not mention the duneride option.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Spekter on February 09, 2017, 00:14
What he said, van missions could be used to farm convoy score, also whetstone quarry is not so far away from Angle Pine so I don't see a point of adding a load point there. You can't request load point everwhere, you have to go to different places to load up IRL, adding a load point everywhere will be like ruining the fun, no efforts at all.

I don't know how many times we have to explain this, Vehicle speeds aren't determined by the server, server only calculate the speed of vehicle and every server has its own way of doing this, download a speedometer mod and you'll notice it's same everywhere.
Vehicle speed is determined by the game itself.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS