Set your favourite radio station in game!

Started by NiceOne, February 06, 2017, 15:55

NiceOne

Hello guys! I have one little suggestion. It´s really missing me on the server, because I want to listen my own radio station in-game, but there´s no option. This system of adding your own radio station already have another trucking server. I liked it so much, I really want to bring something like this thing on Convoy Trucking. If this idea was here once, I´m sorry. What you think about it? How it works (easily): after typping ´´/radio´´ you will have alll radio stations as now, and somewhere down as last will be the option to set your own radio. Players will find on internet their favourite radio station url. For example the best page where are almost all radio stations is ´´www.listenlive.eu´´ then the player will download his favourite radio´s stream, will check the download page and will copy the page written there. All shown down on the pics:

1. Download your favourite radio station stream from listenlive.eu

2. Click on ´´downloaded files´´ page and check the link shown in the file. This link is needed to be copied and pasted in game in own radio station option!

Pictures from another trucking server how it works there:

So, what you think, is it a good idea?

Ethan

if you donate you can use vipradio
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=10.0
"Own radio station list, ability to add custom streams (/vipradio)" otherwise I use external source to listen to radio.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview