San Andreas Department of Tourism Headquarters

Started by Clucker, January 28, 2017, 06:09

Clucker

Before:

After:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/LmIlM[/imgur]

What do you guys think? i'm also open for suggestions :D  :ccmas:

Doc.

Good job, but you could have used some free space from whitewood or prickle pine instead of removing that construction site.I like how you placed the objects, you are really into small stuff rather than islands,  :like:
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

TheGame

Great job. The Idea is great; replacing a construction site with a complete new building. You have added many details which makes this map perfect.

Clucker

Quote from: DOC on January 28, 2017, 07:13
Good job, but you could have used some free space from whitewood or prickle pine instead of removing that construction site.I like how you placed the objects, you are really into small stuff rather than islands,  :like:

Thanks... I chose that because of its current state; a construction site :D and turned into a finished construction.. 

Clucker

Quote from: TheGame on January 28, 2017, 07:31
Great job. The Idea is great; replacing a construction site with a complete new building. You have added many details which makes this map perfect.

Thank you TG :D  C:-)

Martin

Holy mother... Make this boy a Mapper for crying out loudly!

Your map is amazing, sincerely. I haven't seen such for a long time of period. I love everything of it, every single bit, just the entrance with those fences... Swap them with others and your map will be more unique than it was!  O:-)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Clucker

Quote from: Martin on January 28, 2017, 09:01
Holy mother... Make this boy a Mapper for crying out loudly!

Your map is amazing, sincerely. I haven't seen such for a long time of period. I love everything of it, every single bit, just the entrance with those fences... Swap them with others and your map will be more unique than it was!  O:-)

Thanks martin xD

>>Gate Changed<< here you go :D is it okay now?

CarlJohnson

The old gate looked much better, it suited the location and the environment. Be careful with the feedbacks you take in, some could ruin your map. Your original map shows your uniqueness and your own way of doing things, whilst making it according to others make it their maps, because their way of doing things is shown the in the map.

I must say I'm impressed with the map, it's beautifully mapped with precision, keeping the details in mind. Something I'd like to see in CT.

Good luck with mappers application ;)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Doc.

Quote from: CarlJohnson on January 28, 2017, 10:13
The old gate looked much better, it suited the location and the environment. Be careful with the feedbacks you take in, some could ruin your map. Your original map shows your uniqueness and your own way of doing things, whilst making it according to others make it their maps, because their way of doing things is shown the in the map.

I must say I'm impressed with the map, it's beautifully mapped with precision, keeping the details in mind. Something I'd like to see in CT.

^^
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Clucker

Quote from: CarlJohnson on January 28, 2017, 10:13

I'm gonna keep this in my mind as a tip in my journey to become a mapper <3 Thanks Carl  :like:  C:-)

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT