News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

/myvehicles

Started by Ari, January 18, 2017, 17:25

Ari

This command says in what state the vehicle is among others, but it would not be good to add who is using it?

example
In use by: Alpina

Eurobeat

Lucca

Mr.majmun

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Benny

So in that option you could see who is currently using it or who was the last person using it? I would like to see who was using my vehicles as well...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ari

Quote from: Benny on January 18, 2017, 19:52
So in that option you could see who is currently using it or who was the last person using it? I would like to see who was using my vehicles as well...
Yes, since there are players who destroy them and leave them without fuel.

Shock

wasn't that a thing on the website where you could see the history of who used your vehicle?
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Eurobeat

Quote from: Shock on January 18, 2017, 20:53
wasn't that a thing on the website where you could see the history of who used your vehicle?

Seems to have been removed with the website update last year. I don't knoe if it was readded though. That page showed who used it last, but while in game struggling to get a car restored i'd like to know who is currently driving the vehicle, which is also what i believe this suggestion is. A "last user" thing could be useful too if thats possible ingame

Ethan

Quote from: Shock on January 18, 2017, 20:53

was on the website and I thought you could see it in game as well... and thanks mods for deleting my previous reply  :dislike: :like:

CarlJohnson

Might add it to website again if I get time, not sure about IG, maybe we can have a new command which will display a list of player who accessed your vehicles. As compared to /mycars it'd show more results (atleast more than one)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Shock

Quote from: CarlJohnson on January 19, 2017, 00:52
Might add it to website again if I get time, not sure about IG, maybe we can have a new command which will display a list of player who accessed your vehicles. As compared to /mycars it'd show more results (atleast more than one)

that would be way more usefull to have it in 1 command instead of searching thru /myvehicles
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Benny

Quote from: Shock on January 19, 2017, 06:27
Quote from: CarlJohnson on January 19, 2017, 00:52

that would be way more usefull to have it in 1 command instead of searching thru /myvehicles
Why was it removed from the website anyway? Few days ago i wanted to check who used my cars cause they were all broken but i could not. Atleast add that back but having it in the game would be nice too.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

CarlJohnson

It was never added on the new website, I don't think it's a big deal to add it on website again, just a new coloumn with details, does anyone have a screen of how it used to be on the old website? I don't seem to remember it much.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Benny

On the old it was like that: you clicked on the vehicle pass and it showed the players and the time when they used the vehicle.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Shock

Quote from: Benny on January 19, 2017, 08:02
On the old it was like that: you clicked on the vehicle pass and it showed the players and the time when they used the vehicle.

yes it was added cause club owners wnated to know who wrecked their vehicles. if i remember it was back in 2012 2013

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview