Master(NL) ban appeal

Started by Master(NL), January 17, 2017, 11:57

Master(NL)

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: A long time ago.
Reason of ban: A long time ago.
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
Well I'm unbanned in game and it is really annoying to be unable to report rulebreakers on forums.
I got a screenshot of Shoock treathing me and wanted to fuck him up by reporting him, however its not posibble to report him when I'm banned from forum and the server has no report E-Mail, I would like my main IP to be unbanned from forum to able myself to report players, I hope you understand, thanks for helping me out.

Screenshot:
Not needed.

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

CarlJohnson

No, you won't be unbanned on forums. We had you agree on certain terms before you were banned which you failed to follow.

Show us you that you have changed and have become more mature before we decide to unban you. If you behave properly for 1 month we will unban you on forums but if you screw up in the meantime you will be permanently banned with no chance of returning back.

As far as reporting players is concerned, I believe you can still report them as guest.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS