Sections for achievements.

Started by Krepp, January 16, 2017, 01:26

Krepp

Hi.  So how about making sections for achievements? For example: for artic achievement making 3 sections: 1. Do the ach. with a roadtrain 2nd with a petrol 3rd with a line runner. Same for pilot ach, adding all the planes available for missions. Van ach. adding all available cars for mission atm. And for all the rest achievements that it would be possible to be done.  Imagine making the artic, dumper and fuel achievement with linerunner, that would be a big patience challenge!  This suggestion would bring some freshness to the server i believe, old veterans who had completed everything would have new goals again. Waiting for responses :))

Ethan

so you want a breakdown of what achievements you can get with which vehicle or do you want  to add more achievements with each vehicle and each trailer.... We're all confused

Hobo

I don't see how this is confusing.

He wants to make achievements for each truck with each type of load. So 3 different achievements for artic, dumper, fuel. Different achievements for each vehicle used for van missions. Different achievements for bus missions. Etc.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Benny

This is pointless. Why does it matter with what vehicle you do certant missions...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Krepp

It matters. All cars has different handling,  speed. Some are fast and easy to drive some are harder.  There would be the same 17 achievements , but just with sections.. Like for artic achievement u could collect 2mils doing the 2000 truck loads with all 4 different cars. (500 with each)

Quote from: Ethan on January 16, 2017, 01:47
so you want a breakdown of what achievements you can get with which vehicle or do you want  to add more achievements with each vehicle and each trailer.... We're all confused
Hobo maybe explains it better.

Quote from: Benny on January 16, 2017, 07:12
This is pointless. Why does it matter with what vehicle you do certant missions...
It would maybe bring some unused cars to life, biggest example is linerunner, i guess there are 0 of them bought. Maybe for you like a very old player it looks pointless, but for a new like me it's not. You don't matter how to collect money because u have done everything and is exciting to do anymore, for a new player it would be a big change to collect the money.

CarlJohnson

I used to own and drive linerunner because the mod I had on it was cool, Hydra, Metzi and more people like them use linerunner
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Martin

I think he's trying to say that your name would get futured on a some kind of a command dialog or on a place, around the map, if you make, for example, 500 hauls with a linerunner, depending on what trailer. IMO not a bad idea.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Doc.

I think he means different sides of each achievement.
For example:
You finish artic with linerunner - more money or something, because it's slower, and same for plane with AT 400, or fuel with petrol truck, i think he wants bigger prizes for people who do the achievements slower.This is kinda confusing because what if someone has 450 linerunner artic and does 50 with rt? i rly didnt understand this is how i got ur idea sorry if im wrong
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Lucca

Something like limo achievement ? You can do it with 5/6 types of vehicle, but if you do with stretch you get more money (Just a example)

Doc.

Quote from: Alphyx. on January 16, 2017, 15:19
Something like limo achievement ? You can do it with 5/6 types of vehicle, but if you do with stretch you get more money (Just a example)
i think he meant the 500 missions reward not price per mission...like 800k for harder vehicle and 500k for easier for example, that's how i understood it xD
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Kake

Quote from: DOC on January 16, 2017, 15:20
Quote from: Alphyx. on January 16, 2017, 15:19
i think he meant the 500 missions reward not price per mission...like 800k for harder vehicle and 500k for easier for example, that's how i understood it xD

NO he didn't mean reward but he wants different artic achievements for RT,Line runner,petrol and get the achievement divided into sections for each vehicle.

Imo i dont know how is this going to work as we have 6 vehicles for artic achievement and more than 9 vehicles for van etc and it is just chaos :dislike: :dislike:

Ethan

Quote from: Ethan on January 16, 2017, 01:47
or do you want  to add more achievements with each vehicle and each trailer...
read what I fucking wrote Steven
Quote from: Hobo on January 16, 2017, 03:19
He wants to make achievements for each truck with each type of load. So 3 different achievements for artic, dumper, fuel. Different achievements for each vehicle used for van missions. Different achievements for bus missions. Etc.

Krepp

Quote from: DOC on January 16, 2017, 14:51
I think he means different sides of each achievement.
For example:
You finish artic with linerunner - more money or something, because it's slower, and same for plane with AT 400, or fuel with petrol truck, i think he wants bigger prizes for people who do the achievements slower.This is kinda confusing because what if someone has 450 linerunner artic and does 50 with rt? i rly didnt understand this is how i got ur idea sorry if im wrong
I wrote it cleary.. all different possible cars would have it own achievement. So u need to do 500 with linerunner to get ach, same for rt and other cars.

Quote from: Kakeshi on January 16, 2017, 15:25
Imo i dont know how is this going to work as we have 6 vehicles for artic achievement and more than 9 vehicles for van etc and it is just chaos :dislike: :dislike:

Krepp

And the idea for different rewards fills my idea very well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview