News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Mount Chilliad load/unload

Started by Doc., January 06, 2017, 14:18

Doc.

Yooo waddup guys? Im here with some new project, called Mount Chilliad loadpoint (factory). Idk exactly how to call it but i was thinking about dumpers, or dumper trailers, or even artic, doing mission through the big Mount Chilliad.
Take a look please.--> http://imgur.com/a/5DKN0
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

CarlJohnson

Why you would build a factory over a mountain which is hard to reach?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Benny

Cool idea, looks cool, but way toooo unrealistic in my opinion. If i would have a load there it would be for rocks/stone/gravel and would onle place few small buildings. It would be intresting to drive up there but you would also have to secure the roads with fences and make them bigger in some spots.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Doc.

Quote from: Benny on January 06, 2017, 15:30
Cool idea, looks cool, but way toooo unrealistic in my opinion. If i would have a load there it would be for rocks/stone/gravel and would onle place few small buildings. It would be intresting to drive up there but you would also have to secure the roads with fences and make them bigger in some spots.
that building right there is a warehouse where they leave their equipment...also we can do mission with equipment to here..Erm...and that little factory looks pretty cool in the top of the mountain, thats a stone blocks factory :D

Martin

Unrealistic, doesn't look bad. at all
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Doc.

Quote from: CarlJohnson on January 06, 2017, 15:24
Why you would build a factory over a mountain which is hard to reach?
1. Road to there it's pretty fun
2. Stone rocks factory, actually. It's pretty real, maybe just thoe containers will be removed.

Update: http://imgur.com/a/ekIu5

R3AP3R

Missions to chilliad have been suggested many years ago and were declined (nothing surprising). So yeah, I want missions to Chilliad, whoever thinks it's hard to drive there, don't take the mission. Challenging route = fun.

And yes, it's too unrealistic. Put some logs and a wooden cabin, make it look like a sawmill. Simple.

UncleDrew

its totally fun :D just a litthe changes in routes and more fun with convoy xD some player would fall off and it looks like a villians company or a coccaine company good job

Doc.

Yeah i dont know what to say about that sawmill thing you said R3AP.If u check the update there above i added some excavators and removed all the containers. Also, there are only 2 buildings, there is a base from where a lot of workers are supposed to go all over the mountain so it's not such a big deal with those buildings.Securing the area there is useless, because it is already secured by rockstar, where it is necessary.Now im not pretty good at dumper missions maybe my vision is wrong, but securing the area and adding wood stuff isnt really suitable

Martin

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

make something like a weather station there
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Doc.

what would u deliver to a weather station?

Ethan

Quote from: DOC on January 06, 2017, 18:07
what would u deliver to a weather station?
radar/weather information... storm tracking data (paperwork)

Eurobeat

That actually gives the Duneride something to do which is the only good thing I can think of, but it's unrealistic.

[hide=disease]"Hurr durr it's a game it's not meant to be realistic" - then why don't we just ask for more unrealistic things like speed and jump boost?[/hide]

Night_Fury

Quote from: R3AP3R on January 06, 2017, 16:09
Missions to chilliad have been suggested many years ago and were declined (nothing surprising). So yeah, I want missions to Chilliad, whoever thinks it's hard to drive there, don't take the mission. Challenging route = fun.

And yes, it's too unrealistic. Put some logs and a wooden cabin, make it look like a sawmill. Simple.

great.....a sawmill on a rock Mountain...... :o
https://prnt.sc/qdxprr

Only Tyler can do this