Kicking inactive mappers

Started by Doc., December 19, 2016, 19:55

Doc.

Quote from: GeneralHarambe on December 22, 2016, 07:43
Quote from: Dobby on December 20, 2016, 13:06
Do they? cause from what i'm seeing there's one a month, either with poor / none-existent skills, or ones that are ignored/locked (yes, theres currently topics ignored in the mapper applications).

IGNORED :'(
Feel you man=))
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Spekter

Quote from: CarlJohnson on December 20, 2016, 14:01
otherwise should I blow up some another bridge to prove that I'm not inactive? :P

No, you definitely should not. While regular roadworks are an interesting change to the map when done correctly, destroying bridges is stupid and plain annoying. If making bridges unusable is the only change you can bring to the map as a mapper at a certain time, it's better that you leave everything as it is.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Spekter on December 22, 2016, 22:36
otherwise should I blow up some another bridge to prove that I'm not inactive? :P

No, you definitely should not. While regular roadworks are an interesting change to the map when done correctly, destroying bridges is stupid and plain annoying. If making bridges unusable is the only change you can bring to the map as a mapper at a certain time, it's better that you leave everything as it is.
Its a joke, and if you didn't notice, last time when the red county bridge was broken a detour was built so players don't face much difficulty, also there are two more bridges which lead you out of red county.

I'd suggest observing before you come down to a conclusion.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Spekter

Quote from: CarlJohnson on December 23, 2016, 01:49

Its a joke, and if you didn't notice, last time when the red county bridge was broken a detour was built so players don't face much difficulty, also there are two more bridges which lead you out of red county.

I did notice that makeshift wooden plank you refer to as a detour, but I didn't bother using it twice since it was awful. What about the Palomino Creek bridge? No detours there, just plain annoyance of having to drive to the second one. I'm sure I'm not the only one that'd be happy if mappers didn't mess with the bridges.

I'd suggest taking all facts into account before coming down to a conclusion regarding other people's conclusions.

Doc.

Quote from: Spekter on December 23, 2016, 14:46

Oh my God Palomino Creek road work was so annoying lol

I did notice that makeshift wooden plank you refer to as a detour, but I didn't bother using it twice since it was awful. What about the Palomino Creek bridge? No detours there, just plain annoyance of having to drive to the second one. I'm sure I'm not the only one that'd be happy if mappers didn't mess with the bridges.

I'd suggest taking all facts into account before coming down to a conclusion regarding other people's conclusions.
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

CarlJohnson

It's your opinion, pretty sure there were people who liked the roadwork. It's quite easy to criticize people when the do something uhm different
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Spekter

Quote from: CarlJohnson on December 23, 2016, 15:17

It's your opinion, pretty sure there were people who liked the roadwork. It's quite easy to criticize people when the do something uhm different

The fact that it's different doesn't neccessarily make it a good thing.

Martin

Enough is enough. Every person has it's own opinion, that doesn't mean you should go blazing on a topic, which's main point isn't that. End of story.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS