Started by Night_Fury, December 17, 2016, 18:39

How is the Map??

Awesome!!
Nice
Average
Bad
Very Bad

Night_Fury

Felt Bored and made a map .... thought it can be used as a spawn point or also as a base for some club.

Feel free to suggest anything.

https://prnt.sc/qdxprr

Only Tyler can do this

Martin

Not bad at all, for a first map it's pretty decent. There are one-two things you can fix. Let's begin with the floating roads, you could have just made it like a mini-island, would look muuch better. The 'Cathay' building you could have replaced with a warehouse one and removed the fuel barrels, give it a bit of realism. Keep on going, one day you'll be creating amazing maps.  :ccmas:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Night_Fury

but i dont know how to give a base i.e landmass ...... what should i keep for an island......

another thing is how abt putting the supports of a bridge to the road

The fuel barrels i have put them as to represent the fuel trailers

Only Tyler can do this

Doc.

That's pretty nice for your first try. Keep practising, and after one-two months of MTA,try to work in Samp construction too, because it is a more detailed software.Try to incorporate roads into land objects, as floating streets are pretty hard to hide between rocks.In my opinion you should map more, keep going,keep growing, im waiting to see more maps from you!  :ccmas:
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Martin

Quote from: Night_Fury on December 18, 2016, 07:08
but i dont know how to give a base i.e landmass ...... what should i keep for an island......

Try to watch some tutorials around the wide web, there are ones that you might find useful.  :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: DOC on December 18, 2016, 07:31
That's pretty nice for your first try. Keep practising, and after one-two months of MTA,try to work in Samp construction too, because it is a more detailed software.Try to incorporate roads into land objects, as floating streets are pretty hard to hide between rocks.In my opinion you should map more, keep going,keep growing, im waiting to see more maps from you!  :ccmas:
I wouldn't say SAMP construction is more detailed software, you can do pretty much the same thing in MTA as well, you just need to make sure you know what you're doing (SAMP objects can also be loaded in MTA) so I'd say it's a matter of preference what one chooses to map with, I personally feel MTA is more user friendly than SAMP construction.

@Night you can look at some websites to find common landmasses, etc which can serve as base for your maps.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Night_Fury

Quote from: Martin on December 18, 2016, 07:53
Quote from: Night_Fury on December 18, 2016, 07:08

Try to watch some tutorials around the wide web, there are ones that you might find useful.  :D

ok

Only Tyler can do this

Ari

Ohhh *.* nice edition <3 good  :like: :like:

UncleDrew

Night_Fury

Only Tyler can do this