News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

A problem with my phone

Started by Eurobeat, November 18, 2016, 12:41

Eurobeat

I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 running 5.1.1, for about 6 days now I've had this problem where videos - both streamed and saved locally lag after the first 3-5 seconds for about 5 seconds but the sounds keeps playing, resulting in unsynced sound and video. Music still plays normally, and GIF's work as they should.

I haven't downloaded or updated any apps for a while before that time, my SD card is still far from being full, so is my device storage.

Is this a common problem with the J series or 5.1.1?

CarlJohnson

Try going to Settings>Developer Options(if you don't have developer options in settings then tap on build number under about phone for few Times till it say "you are now a developer"), and select AwesomePlayer instead of NuPlayer (or vice-versa). If that doesn't help, try a cache partition wipe:

Wipe cache partition: wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.

to wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

Turn off the device.
Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:

Volume Up key
Home key
Power key

When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
Press the Power key to select. The phone will automatically restart after the cache is wiped.

If this doesn't help let me know, also from what I've heard it shouldn't lag at 480p it's only a issue at higher quality
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Eurobeat

Quote from: CarlJohnson on November 18, 2016, 13:26
If that doesn't help, try a cache partition wipe:

Wipe cache partition: wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.

to wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

Turn off the device.
Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:

Volume Up key
Home key
Power key

When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
Press the Power key to select. The phone will automatically restart after the cache is wiped.

It worked, thanks