Looking for a software/app for specific wallpaper animation

Started by Vinny, November 16, 2016, 21:22

Vinny

What i am trying to obtain is pretty simple but might turn out to be more complicated than it really is:

I basically want to have a very high quality animated phone wallpaper without the use of a gif file (for quality purpose)

this is approximately the effect i want to obtain: [hide=gif][/hide]

As you can see the first black and white image is displaying for 2 seconds (as initially projected, but the conversion to .gif of course fucked the timing up) and the negative of the same image is there for 1/30th of a second to create a short blinking effect between the two images
This is a view of the project in sony vegas

The problem with using a gif is the quality becomes trash whenever you convert it to a reasonably sized file (i'm looking to use these both images at their full 1440x2560 resolutions)
[hide=both full resolution pictures][/hide]

I literally have no idea what software/app i should be looking for therefore i'm asking you if there perhaps is even a built-in android feature that i may have missed to make something like this, or can anyone lead me to an app able to create a precisely-timed animated wallpaper?

thank=)))))))
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Dobby

Ran it through Adobe Premier for you. Uploading to gfycat now, dunno if its what you wanted though.

Edit: https://zippy.gfycat.com/HoarseSelfreliantAlbacoretuna.webm hows the timing?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Vinny

Quote from: Dobby on November 17, 2016, 13:11
Ran it through Adobe Premier for you. Uploading to gfycat now, dunno if its what you wanted though.

Edit: https://zippy.gfycat.com/HoarseSelfreliantAlbacoretuna.webm hows the timing?
thanks but I did that myself in Sony Vegas, I'm trying to get this result without a video or gift file
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.