TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Doc.

Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Martin

Before any further consequences, could you please explain to us how did you come up with those prices and from where?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Martin. on November 05, 2016, 20:07
Before any further consequences, could you please explain to us how did you come up with those prices and from where?

Can we plz keep it secret 😘😘😘

Btw its easy and simple
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

AviatorAysar

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

You try so hard to change some things that will never be changed and your suggestions require us to focus more then when defusing a bomb trying to read what u've compiled.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

AviatorAysar

First, good you changed Ur reply..

Second, wht channges???

This is clue for people like me, DOC and others...

U dont like, u dont believe its true?????
IGNORE IT
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Vinny

Can't figure what the try is in here so
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ari

and medicines why I discard?

sardarji

From what i understand is he basically takes a mission note down the total distance and the material he is hauling and the money earned then he calculates the average pay of each km.

CarlJohnson

That's wrong though, /dst shows the displacement not the actual distance travelled. Distance travelled totally depends on players as to what route they choose. So pay per km would he much lesser however this can help in determining which mission will pay more, you can check which mission has more displacement but I don't get the point of calculating it? Just take the one with more displacement?

You're probably the first guy I saw who's so obsessed with clubs and money (no offense), I'd rather do random missions for fun than for money
Fun < All

What has happened to people these days......
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheFoxman

Where did u get these prices from ;o

Metzi

Quote from: CarlJohnson on November 06, 2016, 00:25
That's wrong though, /dst shows the displacement not the actual distance travelled. Distance travelled totally depends on players as to what route they choose. So pay per km would he much lesser however this can help in determining which mission will pay more, you can check which mission has more displacement but I don't get the point of calculating it? Just take the one with more displacement?

You're probably the first guy I saw who's so obsessed with clubs and money (no offense), I'd rather do random missions for fun than for money
Fun < All

I'm quoting Martin. and sardarji, as well as CJ.

First of all, calculating that is so easy, you just gotta know a little bit of mathematics. Sarda explained it quite well.

Secondly, I've also done that. There's nothing wrong in doing that, I have my own table of payments with each kind of haul, it's just something useful if we want to make more money. That doesn't mean that we are here for money, of course not. I am such a curious guy and I just wanted to know that. I play for fun, I guess most of players do. Just let everybody play as they want, there are no specific rules about that.

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Metzi on November 06, 2016, 01:10

Fun < All

First of all, calculating that is so easy, you just gotta know a little bit of mathematics. Sarda explained it quite well.

Secondly, I've also done that. There's nothing wrong in doing that, I have my own table of payments with each kind of haul, it's just something useful if we want to make more money. That doesn't mean that we are here for money, of course not. I am such a curious guy and I just wanted to know that. I play for fun, I guess most of players do. Just let everybody play as they want, there are no specific rules about that.

Thanks <3.  |   about money yes its just for curiousity.. i like to know wht im doing i even know every rt full tank how many kilo meters run

I like money???    Thats why my transfer log is full of transactions out for rookies and non rookies..

Clubs???
Why not? Yes im obsessed with clubs.
(( as u always say clubs are for fun)) - and i play here for fun.. so im choose the fun part of the game

CJ:
You said its wrong???
Come convoy with me and ill tell how much ull get before unload...
((Iknow its displacememt))
Metzi i think he said that he is using it

Sry for english
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Metzi on November 06, 2016, 01:10

Fun < All

Seems fair enough but I don't really get the point of sharing this, most of the guys here don't care about this.
Quote from: Shock on November 05, 2016, 20:19
You try so hard to change some things that will never be changed and your suggestions require us to focus more then when defusing a bomb trying to read what u've compiled.
Quote from: Vinny on November 05, 2016, 20:57
Can't figure what the try is in here so
IMG here
Quote from: Rory on November 05, 2016, 21:50
and medicines why I discard?

If you want to share it with someone PM them? Its good to have a knowledge of these stuff but as far as sharing is concerned if you can't tell us how you calculated it then there's no point sharing it with us. Partial knowledge is dangerous!

Quote from: DeadWalker on November 05, 2016, 20:09
Quote from: Martin. on November 05, 2016, 20:07

Can we plz keep it secret 😘😘😘

Btw its easy and simple

Quote from: DeadWalker on November 06, 2016, 02:47

Thanks <3.  |   about money yes its just for curiousity.. i like to know wht im doing i even know every rt full tank how many kilo meters run

I like money???    Thats why my transfer log is full of transactions out for rookies and non rookies..

Clubs???
Why not? Yes im obsessed with clubs.
(( as u always say clubs are for fun)) - and i play here for fun.. so im choose the fun part of the game

CJ:
You said its wrong???
Come convoy with me and ill tell how much ull get before unload...
((Iknow its displacememt))
Metzi i think he said that he is using it

Sry for english
Your transaction log is full of transfer to the rookies who are in your club (taking a reference from past here). You helped them just to get them in your club. The reason why I called you club obsessed or money obsessed is because I've seen you only convoy to gain more members or to earn more and more money. Not only me, many of us here must've felt the same. When was the last time you did something which was for pure fun and no money?

By "clubs are for fun" I meant its a good way of enjoying CT, you meet a lot of new people, play along them, do crazy things with them. Atleast you admitted you are obsessed with clubs, get a life out of club, not everything revolves around club, there are much more things to do other than managing club.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS