News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

TRUCK RACE EVENT

Started by Popeye[SL], November 04, 2016, 00:43

Popeye[SL]

90 minutes of hard work and sweating for huge rewards. The contenders will be driving Road Trains with attached Artic Trailers. The goal is to do 20 missions in the shortest time possible. Rewards are: 1st place: 1 million dollars, 2nd place: 600 thousand dollars, 3rd place: 300 thousand dollars. To participate in the even, you need to donate 100 thousand dollars into club Pinalup TRUCKERS and share the truck + trailer for the club. If there are less than 15 participants, the event is cancelled.

At 6:00 pm (middle European time)  :like:

Deff

So that means you can do short missions ? and will the donated money be refunded on event cancellation ? I hope people don't ram each other at load points ?

Ethan

AviatorAysar

There is no even 15 members in this time.

Change time..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

UncleDrew

"To participate in the even, you need to donate 100 thousand dollars into club Pinalup TRUCKERS and share the truck + trailer for the club."

Why bro? why do we need to donate and share our vehicle?

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Uncle_Drew on November 07, 2016, 03:38
"To participate in the even, you need to donate 100 thousand dollars into club Pinalup TRUCKERS and share the truck + trailer for the club."

Why bro? why do we need to donate and share our vehicle?
So the club earns money, seems interesting, might do it if I decide to take a day off my admin duties.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Clucker

Ari

Quote from: Deff on November 06, 2016, 12:19
So that means you can do short missions ? and will the donated money be refunded on event cancellation ? I hope people don't ram each other at load points ?
l hope so

Ethan

Quote from: Deff on November 06, 2016, 12:19
So that means you can do short missions ? and will the donated money be refunded on event cancellation ?
do all the short missions you want, and probably not