AT400 Club only purchase request

Started by CONVOYTRUCKING_MATE, October 12, 2016, 16:25

sardarji

Quote from: TheGame on October 12, 2016, 19:29
Why do you even need an at400? To fly to like 5 locations? I think those few at400s we have now will do the job.
For fun?

Quote from: Ethan on October 12, 2016, 21:16
Im with Game on this one.. why do you need to buy an at400 for a club???
Owned vehicles can be insured. To cut repair cost player who uses at-400 frequently, will buy it.

Quote from: Ethan on October 15, 2016, 19:09
there is absolutely no point for either a club or a player to buy a AT-400 because it will not give you any bonus.... and to buy it
Quote from: CONVOYTRUCKING_MATE on October 15, 2016, 07:29
"for fun only"
why would you waste your money????
This is a game. Players play it for fun, There is no "wastage of money" if you like something. No point in keeping billions of money in bank.

If ever this gets accepted, Make sure there are strict restrictions so that not everyone can buy it. People may just create a club to buy the plane. Restrictions like X amount of players, X amount of funds, base is necessary?
Something like that.

Another thing that can be done is to create another airport just for parking at-400.

CONVOYTRUCKING_MATE

Please read JiJi posting the best mate ever  "Sardarji" , this is really making sense.
He says :
If ever this gets accepted, Make sure there are strict restrictions so that not everyone can buy it. People may just create a club to buy the plane. Restrictions like X amount of players, X amount of funds, base is necessary?
Something like that. Another thing that can be done is to create another airport just for parking at-400.

On top of this I reset my suggestion "buy from Founder + 5 SubForum Club registered Leaders only "
as seen in http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?board=19.0

Please have your says.
Yours,
CVTM

AviatorAysar

My question is, why we cant buy the AT-400? (Because of parking only??) - if yes make the sale price high, and as they said not any one can buy at least base ">15,000,000", 200 members..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

mr.hilly

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview