News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Disconnected

Started by Clucker, August 05, 2016, 11:57

Clucker

I am always being disconnected for no reason... I even always restarting router and laptop many times to fix this but still not.. All of this started happening when the server changed host.. Disconnected and saying: The Server is restarting. Lost connection. then after 2 - 3 seconds i am back and connected again.... Also some players are experiencing/experienced this too since the server changed the host... Any idea what causes this?

Matias

High ping and/or packetloss causes you to loose connection, i kept having this a couple of times since the server host changed and theres nothing you can do sadly, unless host is changed.

Clucker

even sometimes i have a very good packetloss and low ping im still being disconnected then reconnected in few seconds... causing me to fail missions :'(

Ethan

you never want any packetloss BTW

UncleDrew

happens to me sometimes but now its like 1 in a 100 chances of disconnecting here on my location.
P.S me and spongegar are in the philippines but different province.

Clucker

A little fact: Philippines had the 2nd slowest internet in entire Asian Continent :'(

UncleDrew

Its the Satellites position over the Philippine group of Islands. The satellite is near the Luzon Ridge.
P.S i just guess it.
In Addition. The Location of the Server is too far.

Clucker

yea.. after they changed the server host i am being disconnected frequently -_-

UncleDrew

Clucker

suck my interneeeeet >.< if i didn't fix this this weekend i'll just come back in november lol

Clucker

So i found how to avoid random and frequent time outs... (not a solution but a way to ease the time outs)... Play during midnight where the amount of people are low in using the internet...