News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Server upgrade/update

Started by Arno[EST], July 21, 2016, 15:23

Arno[EST]

Hi
Wanted to know that, does anybody knows when the server will be up again ?
And in future, would be nice to know the time how long the server will be down.  ^-^

Policie.

Quote from: Arno0245 on July 21, 2016, 15:23
Hi
Wanted to know that, does anybody knows when the server will be up again ?
And in future, would be nice to know the time how long the server will be down.  ^-^

you're IG much, you would have noticed that we're issuing DDoS attacks, so nobody can tell when or how te server will return, even admins can't.. since its an Hacker thats doing this.

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

CarlJohnson

No, some of us are aware about what's going on, admins being the ones with most information about it (I envy them due to this, I wanna know everything too). Server is under maintenance which means there is something going on server regarding updating/upgrading it.

A few more hours before we fix everything related to server and make it public to players again (Joshy and mick will be the one doing it)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.