Gameboy (scamming)

Started by Policie., July 18, 2016, 14:44

Policie.

Player reported:

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time:

Proof:
Well, basicly, some guy had till 31/09/2014 to pay me back 1.2mil, there was a scamming report open, but got closed.. idk why, thats why i'm making this one.

Original link: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=47724.msg287227#msg287227

I wouldn't have to do this, if it was like 500K, but 1.2millions, is quite mutch.

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Policie.

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Sjomp

Quote from: PoliceH on July 26, 2014, 17:46
He and i made a deal that he has to five it back before the end of August.

So 1,200,00.$ and a bonus he promissed me

Before the date of 31 August :like:

Do you have proof of this deal? I don't see anything that Gameboy agreed on this deal in the topic.
He said you made a deal with him but not what the deal was.

Policie.

well Sjomp, all i do is Facebook proofs, nothing else..

Sjomp

Facebook doesn't count as proof as we can't verify if it's really him.