Landfill Back o beyond improvements

Started by The_trucker5[ESP], July 05, 2016, 23:22

The_trucker5[ESP]

Hello, I think in Landfill of Back O Beyond it could improve many things like access from  flint farm and  the road from SF, it is difficult to enter download without get bugged, losing the trailer into the water etc ...
this with 4x4 and it get fliped... imagine with road train and his little wheels..

Ethan

But it's one of dr haxs' best works.. and is an original map when it started that I believe has never been changed..

Eurobeat

An offroad path like this is pretty common for real life versions of cargo transports you find when you /work in the dumper subclass. The drivers usually know how to go over a difficult hill without sticking or stalling. This area represents an old quarry in the game (it was made long before fancy equiptment could scrape out nice flat roads).

Metzi

Try to go slowly and take the ground path (which is there for some reason). I unloaded many times @ Back O Beyond even with a Linerunner + Dumper trailer and it was ok. It's just a matter of experience and quietness (avoiding the possible glitches) when you drive by there.

UncleDrew

there is many way to avoid the detachment of trailer in back o beyond

Ari

Quote from: Metzi on July 06, 2016, 10:12
It's just a matter of experience and quietness (avoiding the possible glitches) when you drive by there.

Matias

This little things makes the game funny, and not just drive from point A to B without worry about loosing your cargo. Learn how to go in and you will enjoy it.

Ethan

Quote from: Matias on July 06, 2016, 16:47
This little things makes the game funny, and not just drive from point A to B without worry about loosing your cargo. Learn how to go in and you will enjoy it.
or do what some people do and gun it off the road from SF and hope you survive