trust abuse :"C (photos)

Started by DavidDRB, June 04, 2016, 22:55

DavidDRB

you trust people , indeed they are false it's the second time this happens to me :C  I trust MyClub and acquaintances . and people who have envy on the server convince one of my confidence to end MyClub funds , It also happened Latin Trukers Family Soft , and returns and repeats the story with  World Transport Ltda  I think this club comes to an end agoin :")

tip of the day:
well known and people they trust . anytime you get the backstab ;)

confidence to report abuse but this does not exist on the server

this was only envy at your report go wrong ;)

greetings to all friends from server leave your opinions

http://imgur.com/a/5HXJQ

[/url]

Ethan

and now you know that you really need to trust the people you put as leaders and staff.. I mean REALLY trust them, REALLY..

Vinny

why would you trust these three retards in the first place anyway
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Metzi

Every day is a learning experience :smile:

Ari

Quote from: Metzina. on June 05, 2016, 00:29
He already happened once, I warned him to be careful.

Stteve

>:( David, I hope that makes you think twice before accepting people in your club, at least it wasn't too much money you have lost in your club.

Trux

Serves you right for trusting people who are well known for being troublesome...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

DavidDRB

Quote from: Vinny on June 05, 2016, 00:22
if indeed as I say learn to know more people 

[/url]

DavidDRB

Quote from: Ethan on June 04, 2016, 23:58
and now you know that you really need to trust the people you put as leaders and staff.. I mean REALLY trust them, REALLY..
if indeed as I say learn to know more people good ethan.

[/url]

DavidDRB

exactly friend: D greetings from Colombia bro

[/url]

DavidDRB

Quote from: Yami on June 05, 2016, 01:19
He already happened once, I warned him to be careful.
I know but I turned to trust people I met good

[/url]

DavidDRB

Quote from: Stteve on June 05, 2016, 01:43
>:( David, I hope that makes you think twice before accepting people in your club, at least it wasn't too much money you have lost in your club.
stteve have reason , and is another experience thank you for the advice

[/url]

Joshy

Honestly I feel like this type of situation should never happen because the scripters should add more detailed permissions to the club members system - it is not hard to add a field to the club membership table in database which says 'is this person allowed to buy vehicles using club funds'. Staff/leader ranks are too different to be effective.

Don't blame the player for something that the system should prevent in the first place.

Someone make a suggestion for it :p I'll do it soon since I know exactly how it should be implemented

Sucks that it happened to you though :/
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

UncleDrew

well if i were you u should keep your club. its you club. i make 3 clubs but deleted the 2 other club and created my new club.
Just like Vinny said
Quote from: Vinny on June 05, 2016, 00:22
dont trust some leaders who u dont rlly trust even if it is ur freind. well i dont trust metzina and i make him leader :) [spoiler] well its not true :D i trust metz [/spoiler]

DavidDRB

Quote from: Trux on June 05, 2016, 13:12
Serves you right for trusting people who are well known for being troublesome...
I'm not problematic , I think with all the server I'm  good  .... nothing else had one leader from them days before all we played in the cb 4 , they were angry because we have strategies to  finish my achievement if that happened was annoying and having fun , one reported me and then gave me a verbal warning an administrator , because for  that That will happen with my club..... very badly done from them

[/url]